Sunshine Swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunshine Swap

This event has been posted in Hot Events on our server S277 since it came out. First..
    There is still no Stay online anywhere on S277 which is part of this event that is going on. Second... Other servers are getting this and we are being shown this. WHY ARE WE NOT GETTING THIS. I am asking this question again!!! I asked this the first day I saw this event come out in Hot Events. I was told to read the
    link. I HAVE MANY TIMES!!!

I have read over the event dates and all many times and again have seen servers over a certain number are excluded from this event..yet we are still shown this event on our screens in HOT EVENTS!!! IF WE GET IT, POST THE MEANS IN WHICH TO COLLECT, IF WE DON'T GET IT, TAKE IT OFF OUR SCREENS AND NOT TEMPT US WITH IT AND CONTINUE TO MAKE A LOT OF US VERY UNHAPPY to see what others get that we are NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE PART IN.
    No one seems to want to give an answer to this question so I made a new thread. Does anyone want to
    respond to this now? Or do servers like S277 fall through the cracks like the other servers I have also seen
    that are not getting this offer do. We didn't get the Gold and Silver medals either, yet we collected them,
    did the quests to get them collected..yet had no place TO EXCHANGE THEM, nor anything to exchange
    them for. I hope you can see why I may be a little upset here. 2 offers now in a row and we can not
    get them, but they are put in front of us.

Originally posted by R25454963 View Post
    This event has been posted in Hot Events on our server S277 since it came out. First..
    There is still no Stay online anywhere on S277 which is part of this event that is going on. Second... Other servers are getting this and we are being shown this. WHY ARE WE NOT GETTING THIS. I am asking this question again!!! I asked this the first day I saw this event come out in Hot Events. I was told to read the
    link. I HAVE MANY TIMES!!!

I have read over the event dates and all many times and again have seen servers over a certain number are excluded from this event..yet we are still shown this event on our screens in HOT EVENTS!!! IF WE GET IT, POST THE MEANS IN WHICH TO COLLECT, IF WE DON'T GET IT, TAKE IT OFF OUR SCREENS AND NOT TEMPT US WITH IT AND CONTINUE TO MAKE A LOT OF US VERY UNHAPPY to see what others get that we are NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE PART IN.
    No one seems to want to give an answer to this question so I made a new thread. Does anyone want to
    respond to this now? Or do servers like S277 fall through the cracks like the other servers I have also seen
    that are not getting this offer do. We didn't get the Gold and Silver medals either, yet we collected them,
    did the quests to get them collected..yet had no place TO EXCHANGE THEM, nor anything to exchange
    them for. I hope you can see why I may be a little upset here. 2 offers now in a row and we can not
    get them, but they are put in front of us.
    As i posted in another thread, sadly i don't think your server will get it, as it says:
    Servers:
    R2 Games: S1 - S258

No idea why they still advertise it on your server though :/
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Exactly my point. The last 2 offers have been posted to us and we didn't get either of them. Why then does R2 make
      up such a big mess and cause a huge uproar among the people on those servers who are really thinking they are going
      to be able to get those things, just to find out they have been lied to. I know you don't have the answer. I am just
      saying for all on the server who are upset, it's a huge let down for all of us.

Comment

Working...
      X