X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback about R2GAMES and people who works in it

Hello,

i got soo freaking ****** of r2games and people that works in their support that i must give you couple examples (tickets) when it comes to tham to help you get what did you deserve and thay just spining like PING PONG ball accros thier support departmants and you dont get simple explantion or answer for anything which is not involved with depositiong to their company.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ticket0201.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	314.5 KB
ID:	1737479

Name:	ticket0202.jpg
Size:	361.7 KB
ID:	1737480

Name:	ticket0203.jpg
Size:	421.7 KB
ID:	1737481

Name:	ticket0204.jpg
Size:	336.2 KB
ID:	1737482

Name:	battlerating.jpg
Size:	679.6 KB
ID:	1737483

i have another similar ticket which will i upload when i get some more time... now its time to find some1 who is crazy enough to buy account from me or if thats not possible i will gift this account to some1....

I waisted around $800 and around 2-3month of my life on this r2games and i wish i never got link of their site....

Soo if any1 wants my account please send me pm in this forum

Thx for your time and i hope you guys (players) will get idea what company we are supporting here with our money
    Server - S236
    Guild - TBA lol
    Charter - WartuneGod
    Skill - Noob

And heres the ticket where i started to recognize from which kind of people im trying to help and how big idiot im supporting tham with my money...

Name:	ticket0101.jpg
Size:	341.8 KB
ID:	1671638

Name:	ticket0102.jpg
Size:	326.7 KB
ID:	1671639

Name:	ticket0103.jpg
Size:	345.2 KB
ID:	1671640

Name:	ticket0104.jpg
Size:	355.2 KB
ID:	1671641

Name:	ticket0104.jpg
Size:	355.2 KB
ID:	1671641
    Server - S236
    Guild - TBA lol
    Charter - WartuneGod
    Skill - Noob

Comment

Well that is just far too much to read through, but I understand your frustration with customer service, as I have experienced it in the past myself.

Oh and congratulations on getting your account banned just wait and see, because it is against the ToS to sell or transfer your account to another individual. So you have instantly just made your account worthless

Comment

you should probably edit out your personal details too...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Are you quitting wartunegod ?.whenever I sent a ticket it's always been resolved in fast time .maybe you should let them get on with investigation,,anyways if you do quit I would like to thank you for letting me be part of your guild.
          EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
            Well that is just far too much to read through, but I understand your frustration with customer service, as I have experienced it in the past myself.

Oh and congratulations on getting your account banned just wait and see, because it is against the ToS to sell or transfer your account to another individual. So you have instantly just made your account worthless
            Do you relly think i care what will hepend with my account now? so thay follow rules which thay want but thay are not obligated to fullfill things which thay are promised to do?

Who the f cares anymore... I just wanted to show people with what thay are dealing with here...
            Server - S236
            Guild - TBA lol
            Charter - WartuneGod
            Skill - Noob

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              you should probably edit out your personal details too...
              why? im not afraid of any1... im afraid only of God...
              Server - S236
              Guild - TBA lol
              Charter - WartuneGod
              Skill - Noob

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
                Are you quitting wartunegod ?.whenever I sent a ticket it's always been resolved in fast time .maybe you should let them get on with investigation,,anyways if you do quit I would like to thank you for letting me be part of your guild.
                couse you probably needed help about depositing/recharging (thay are very fast and helpfull when it comes to that thing)
                Server - S236
                Guild - TBA lol
                Charter - WartuneGod
                Skill - Noob

Comment

Legends of Balenor rewards are taken from the 23:59 ranking at the time the event ends. The reward does not include any potions or buffs- it's your true BR. It is possible to potion up before the end of the event to slide into first place and still only get the lower rank rewards because of the true BR rank being used. You provided a screenshot from well after the event ended, which isn't really proof you got the wrong rewards.

Second ticket- R2 is not responsible for sponsor payouts. You have to contact the offer provider and provide them proof of completion according to their specifications, which you were told several times.

Account selling/gifting/trading is against the rules, and because of that, this thread is now closed to preserve the contents for investigation.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X