Little Wings for Vouchers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Wings for Vouchers

So. my idea is like this- option to purchase Little Wings in shop for Vouchers,this would be a nice gift to ppl who just cant buy Balens,this wouldnt make R2Games significant lose in their wallet-they have worse stats and aren't synthesizable.

and it would be a bad gift for money players,no deal!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dokuzis View Post
      and it would be a bad gift for money players,no deal!!
      It's little wing, not big wing...

Little wing have 50~75% less bonuses than Big wings.

A lot of cashers have them already due to server-merge recharge, or at time spending events.
      (you don't actually buy the little wings, it comes as bonuses)
      And most cashers complains about it, because they have zero use for little wing... since all cashers already have big wings, LOL

So yea, it would be best if you make it voucher purchase-able for non-cashers.

Comment

I like the voucher idea!
        Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
        It means going for it anyway
        because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedLordess View Post
          I like the voucher idea!
          Ditto!!! Do it R2... PLEASE!!!
          IGN: RibTickler
          Server: S130

Comment

Edit: Tho... last I heard that Locked Balen (converted voucher) can buy most things in Cash Shop (chinese version), I forgot if that included Big Wings or not.

Comment

You want wings or else buy it... if you can't wait for event and get it. This idea will never be accept, Because R2 need money to run the website

Comment

Originally posted by R24232557 View Post
                You want wings or else buy it... if you can't wait for event and get it. This idea will never be accept, Because R2 need money to run the website
                You do realize R2, just between yesterday and today made over 7000 USD in Pack Sales right?
                (based on seeing how many ppls have the Rhino mount - 83 USD each x 15~30 ppls on server x R2's servers)
                (running a website cost like what? 100 USD a month? lol, server on the other hand... well actually server cost 0 due to recycling from merge and sending them back out as new)
                (employee cost is what they actually distribute most of the profit from this game, which I have no idea how many employee R2 have nor what their wage are)

Little Wing as said.. isn't "DIRECT BUY", it comes as bonuses from Recharge and Spending, and it is always 500 balen only.

That's like 1 WB for cashers (who spends up to 3 a day, every day)

Which also meant R2 is getting at least 15 USD per casher per day (now, how many ppls uses balen on WB, I know it's in the hundreds)

And as said... Cashers DO NOT want them, they want to get to the other stuff that's pass it. (IE: mounts or Gem Packs)
                Last edited by anichaos; 07-13-2013, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X