X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R27019761
    started a topic Glitches!

Glitches!

You all at road7 need to fix the glitches in this game. i was in a battleground when A player intercepted me and i recongnized the name.this player is in the same guild that i'm in.how the hell does that happen?

I play on another server and that has never happen before....fix this **** from ever happening again.i left the guild i was in because of this.The only time will i fight another guildmate is in the arena.NOT IN BATTLEGROUND.

• B4nsh33
    replied
    *fACedesk* unbelievable.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    lol @ the drama.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    So would facepaw suffice?
    no, he needs faceCLAW

for that extra pain and dramatic action

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
    Facepalm will not even enough.
    So would facepaw suffice?

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Guildies always try and attack me... but I always end up killing them ;(
    At least you don't have to worry about losing precious runes fighting them anymore right?

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Guildies always try and attack me... but I always end up killing them ;(

Leave a comment:

• ifabelo
    replied
    Facepalm will not even enough.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by R27019761 View Post
    You all at road7 need to fix the glitches in this game. i was in a battleground when A player intercepted me and i recongnized the name.this player is in the same guild that i'm in.how the hell does that happen?

I play on another server and that has never happen before....fix this **** from ever happening again.i left the guild i was in because of this.The only time will i fight another guildmate is in the arena.NOT IN BATTLEGROUND.
    i left the guild i was in because of this.

Nice move!

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    ... so instead of just not attacking your guildie, or leaving BG, you leave the GUILD!? o.O Wow...
    Our guildies often plan a BG party: count down in guild chat, click at the same time, and good chance three or four end up in the same BG. Kill them all! ^_^ And just spam the Current chat! woot!

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    One of the funniest reason a player leave a guild imo!

And he thought it was a glitch to boost! OMG! Thank you, I don't know who you are, but you just made my day!

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by R27019761 View Post

In your infinite wisdom, care to tell me why this is a glitch?

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    lol i meet guildies at 2-3 bg ..get used to it lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X