• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please on Next update

Hello

Hope any R2games staffs reply or correct it on nxt update

Do you think it's fair????

I have joined a room for Dungeon, Once I'm inside the Group leader just Kicked me out and I lost my attempt... and several peoples do complain on this

I think the better way is when group leader kicked, we don't lost our attempt but if we left or quit the game here I think attempt can be lost

No, because if you kick without losing attempt, it's potential abuse.

You can unlimited EXP and unlimited summoner runs this way.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I think you didn't understand what I said!!!

Ok I tried to xplain other way, Some players in other guild invite you to join there dungeons, Once you are inside dungeon he kicked you that Bas...td and where the unlimited exp here. I don't even have time to move inside. Well some where you are right so I think this way will be better

If group leader kicked any players from inside, the one who is kicked don't gain anything (No exp,No reward,No summoner items) * we will need this update too then: All players in any dungeons will claim all rewards at the end of the dungeon exp, rewards.* No attempt will be lost

OR
      I think once the Group leader start the Dungeon the kick key won't work inside dungeon, anyone can leave dungeon at anytime, If someone get disconnected or offline for more than 5 mins, the player will be kick automatically, the Group leader can invite other players *( I think this one better)

Thank for your Reply...

Comment

YES, i think if you are kicked from mp, you should not lose attempt and not gain anything either, no exp or rewards. This would be great and handy, as sometimes people get disconnected and the party is forced to wait, when we could easily replace them without harming their attempts. This would prevent abuse too, as I have used my keys at the summoner and then have been kicked by the party leader without anybody else sharing their keys. (yes, I learned my lesson, only go 1 at a time with keys with ppl you don't know!)
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Like Condor said, this is can cause potential abuse. If you make a deal with the mpd leader to kick you at the end of the mpd, you wouldn't lose your attempt.
          So you could just enter again, do the same mpd till the same point, get kicked again, dont lose an attempt again, rinse and repeat.

This way you could just enter the mpd an unlimited amount of times and get rewards each time.
          This would defeat 1 of the purposes of this game, which is that every action that can be preformed on a day, should be limited.

I agree it's a very nasty situation when you get kicked by the leader and lose your attempt and potential xp/rewards.
          But not losing the attempt from getting kicked, would offer many possibilities for abuse!
          Aletheran - Lvl 64 Mage - S213 Felmarsh

Comment

Originally posted by Aletheran View Post
            Like Condor said, this is can cause potential abuse. If you make a deal with the mpd leader to kick you at the end of the mpd, you wouldn't lose your attempt.
            So you could just enter again, do the same mpd till the same point, get kicked again, dont lose an attempt again, rinse and repeat.

This way you could just enter the mpd an unlimited amount of times and get rewards each time.
            This would defeat 1 of the purposes of this game, which is that every action that can be preformed on a day, should be limited.

I agree it's a very nasty situation when you get kicked by the leader and lose your attempt and potential xp/rewards.
            But not losing the attempt from getting kicked, would offer many possibilities for abuse!
            The thread also said that if you got kicked you wouldn't gain any items. So you'd lose nothing, except your time and effort, and gain nothing either.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              The thread also said that if you got kicked you wouldn't gain any items. So you'd lose nothing, except your time and effort, and gain nothing either.
              Have to iron out the programming issues.

For example if all rewards are awarded at the end of the dungeon run, then how about summoner rewards? You could use your keys, get kicked and then get NO rewards at all. So it has to be coded such that your keys are also not used till the end of the dungeon. Then there'll be complication and casuality issues.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Have to iron out the programming issues.

For example if all rewards are awarded at the end of the dungeon run, then how about summoner rewards? You could use your keys, get kicked and then get NO rewards at all. So it has to be coded such that your keys are also not used till the end of the dungeon. Then there'll be complication and casuality issues.
                True. and yes from the programming point of view it'd be a PITA. But that's not the point of suggestions.
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Not the point of the suggestion, but perhaps a good new suggestion to make this work

If everything is rewarded and used at the end, then this could actually work and then it would be agreat improvement imo.

But then there would still be complications if the party can't defeat the mpd (e.g. get killed by boss)

And what if summoner was used with keys and 1 of the persons get kicked, will the other party members still get rewards from the keys used by the person that got kicked?

It stays complicated
                  Last edited by Aletheran; 07-16-2013, 10:12 AM.
                  Aletheran - Lvl 64 Mage - S213 Felmarsh

Comment

Ok Guys thanks for reply. One more thing that can improve that suggestion. OK all of you are right.

Just want to say:

There one building doing nothing we can change it With SUMMONERS

Same as Dungeon create team to defeat Summoners just like Hall of Heroes ( each level with bracket of level)

then I think all rewards will be receive at the end of any Dungeons.
                    If leader kicked you: No attempt lost
                    If you leave : attempt lost
                    all reward,exp,items will be collected at the end of dungeon when the boss dead

I think this the best

Comment

If a team failed to beat the boss they can ask to be kick by losing everything except the attempt will be save, and can find another team to do it again. At least at room when people join check his BR and Stat point can easily said if a player will be dead or can do it...

There an another thread I made click on the link :http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....all-of-Heroes)

Comment

Good suggestion.

For the "Keys/ summoner" problem.

Let them keep the items if they used the Keys,

Else make the program give the players back their keys if they get kicked and will also not obtain any reward (IE: nothing gain, nothing lost, except time)

Comment

Working...
                        X