Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

general newbies guide?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• general newbies guide?

So started playing this and I am confused...I am playing on facebook (which it seems may not be the best place to play) but I really have no idea what I am doing. The different currencies are confusing, wilde vs. campagin all the new skills yeah confusing. Looks like a great game but I need an instruction manual...so is there a good newbie guide? All the ones I see here and the ones on the website seem honestly to advanced.

Simple questions - how do I get daru, (vouchers and gold are easy daru not so much it seems) how do I raise the level of gold mines I can control? Why are there only two people around me to attack? How can I tell the server facebook is putting me on so that I can log in on the website as opposed to through facebook and finally a silly question...where is the cool anime woman I was going to play with from the facebook add (like I said silly )

search beginners guide and faqs for all the simple guides and advance skills.
    wild is wilderness you roam around and find villages (of other players and empty ones) and monsters goldmines
    campaign is storyline of the game
    daru can be got from wild (killing monsters ) and world boss
    refer these too
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-and-Kyranites
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-so-secret-way!
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....and-world-boss

Comment

Originally posted by R222049098 View Post
      How do I get daru
      The event known as World Boss, occurs three times daily is your most reliable source of daru (timing differs on each server). Planting daru seeds on your farm provides a stable boost to daru earning.

How do I raise the level of gold mines I can control
      You need to move to another map, higher maps provide higher level gold mines. This is compulsory through the quest line, so you won't miss it.

How can I tell the server facebook is putting me on so that I can log in on the website
      I don't know much about facebook, but you can see the server's name on the top of the game screen. Usually it is hidden and can be shown when you click the small red arrow on the top center of the game screen.

Cool anime woman I was going to play with from the facebook ad
      If you're talking about toons, Female Mage/Archer/Knight, you're playing as them, not with them. Though I wouldn't be surprised if people want to play with them.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
      X