Size:	330.2 KB
ID:	1737526

Below is someone char at "Armor S6"
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Armor S6.png
Views:	1
Size:	325.0 KB
ID:	1737525

As you can see the stats differences it's too way far at the same level... That someone has done a amazing job for its char, but still i can't believe he/she had spent alot of money for that... I encounter that char at Battleground couple of seconds after the gate was opened, so i guess he/she haven't receives a dryad blessings. Maybe he/she does use a ultimate potions huh?.. Or does spent a lot of money for that...

So i just want to make a favour here to GM... Please check the record regarding that char... Let's prevent some punks cheating our game... Thank You

I like how you think they're cheating it just makes me laugh actually. The thing is if you know how to properly build your character it is possible to get 30k BR at that level or even higher and I have seen non-cashers achieve that before, too. Like for instance I've seen this guy named WARMACHINE in BG as a level 39 with 27k+ BR, so really it isn't him cheating at all, however he may of gotten the recharge bonus for the jewels, though.

Comment

Originally posted by 777wartune View Post
      Below is my char at "HellStorm S269"
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]47446[/ATTACH]

Below is someone char at "Armor S6"
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]47445[/ATTACH]

As you can see the stats differences it's too way far at the same level... That someone has done a amazing job for its char, but still i can't believe he/she had spent alot of money for that... I encounter that char at Battleground couple of seconds after the gate was opened, so i guess he/she haven't receives a dryad blessings. Maybe he/she does use a ultimate potions huh?.. Or does spent a lot of money for that...

So i just want to make a favour here to GM... Please check the record regarding that char... Let's prevent some punks cheating our game... Thank You
      It's not cheating, he was slow leveling. It is very possible to get 29k br at that level if you slow level.
      Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
      It means going for it anyway
      because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

my friend char has lower level n higher BR than that knight
        it not slow leveled, they wont level up for better battle ground
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

I have 31k BR at 39 and I'm FAR from being maxed.

Comment

You don;t know his set, ne?
            ring and jewel lvl 40 legend. Guild skill. Mount.
            That's more than enough to give him that much Br.

lvl 49 with 30k+ br aren't rare right now.
            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
            IGN - Vein

Comment

I got a lvl 42 with 33k br in my guild
              ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
              Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
              My pathetic youtube channel
              -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

I am level 43 with 36k br so you will also report me?

Comment

actually it sound more like jealousy
                  Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

its like new comer post
                    -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

You are saying it's way to high when your server is still new, and Armor S6 has been out for 3-4 months now. People slow level, they don't just sky rocket up levels and become sitting targets.
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

lvl 43 with 35k+ br n lvl 35 pvp set is about right assuming all guild skills lvl 10 n astrals lvl 5 n gems at lvl 4/5.

U will be surprised to see a lvl 39 with 40k+ br
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

This guy is in my guild, he has been slow leveling for a very..very long time. So nothing wrong with him.
                          For your reference, u might meet another archer in your BG range, he has 32k-+ at lv 43, same sever and same guild with that knight too. I would be laughing if next time you post similar topic regard to this "hacking".

Comment

Thanks BlessedLordess, your reply much more easy to be accepted than the other... I start to understand about slow leveling... And for the other replies, learn how to explain with polite... And i don't have to be ashamed to post this, cause i call this knowledge... Anybody here feel PERFECT being?
                            Last edited by 777wartune; 07-14-2013, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 777wartune View Post
                              Thanks BlessedLordess, your reply much more easy to be accepted than the other... I start to understand about slow leveling... And for the other replies, learn how to explain with polite... And i don't have to be ashamed to post this, cause i call this knowledge... Anybody here feel PERFECT being?
                              This should help a bit more explaining how to slow level, and the benefits of it

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....low-levelling)
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                              X