Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

102 105 109 199 online players are few.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 102 105 109 199 online players are few.

    Please merge these server with others. I've stay online for whole day ,and no one doing mps runs.

  • #2
    Originally posted by BladeV1520 View Post
    Please merge these server with others. I've stay online for whole day ,and no one doing mps runs.
    They only seem to be merging servers 200+ I think a lot of the other servers need merges.
    EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

    Comment


    • #3
      Which mp's are you looking for. I see people doing runs very often. If it's DT, then it's just because not enough people can do it yet and those that can may not be on at the same time so it's limited. The server isn't the most active but it is far from dead. I'm on s109 btw

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
        Which mp's are you looking for. I see people doing runs very often. If it's DT, then it's just because not enough people can do it yet and those that can may not be on at the same time so it's limited. The server isn't the most active but it is far from dead. I'm on s109 btw
        dude , even server 210got many 65+ .We're server 102 105 109~~We opened like half year earlier than them. It only takes 2months 5day or something to reach 65, how could u telling about 65mps something= However, I don't know why wartune merged server199into us(102 105 109) I know there's not many casher, but at least don't merge us when we have 70,their highest is 59. It may be the reason for many server199 left or 199 just have few players.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BladeV1520 View Post
          dude , even server 210got many 65+ .We're server 102 105 109~~We opened like half year earlier than them. It only takes 2months 5day or something to reach 65, how could u telling about 65mps something= However, I don't know why wartune merged server199into us(102 105 109) I know there's not many casher, but at least don't merge us when we have 70,their highest is 59. It may be the reason for many server199 left or 199 just have few players.
          I'm not saying that we don't have a lot of 65+. I said that the people that can do DT are limited. It's not like the lower dungeons where a random team at that lvl (besides the heavy cashers) can just run through. There may be 30-40 people that can do DT, and they're not all on or want to do mp's at the same time. Even then, you would need a team composition that can beat it. 4 knights wanting to do DT? Too bad. It's not that nobody is doing DT, it's just that it's a lot harder to find the right team.

          Comment

          Working...
          X