Knights aren't so useless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights aren't so useless

So uh, we just attempted 70 MP without an archer... Made it first two bosses without too much dramas.

Died on first attempt at final boss, but made it through second MUCH easier.

Thought I'd show off ^^ 2 Mage, 2 Knight team.

and for Death who wants to see DT with no Archer.

Last edited by ElusionM; 07-14-2013, 11:43 PM.

The buff of 0 cooldown should be available in other mpds =P
    - The Lag Master -
    S195

Comment

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
      Oh we would love to have that. However, we live in a world where we can't have nice things. (at least not all the time)
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
        I want it in moon NM 2nd boss... that would make that annoying *censor* avaible for a lot of ppl:/

Comment

Those who said that knights are useless are those who are not built properly and just want additional advantage over the other classes.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
            Those who said that knights are useless are those who are not built properly and just want additional advantage over the other classes.
            Or the impatient ones... still, I'd like to see DT without Archer though.

Where's the video I asked, Elusion?

{OuO**

Comment

different story in nm tho

Knights arnt useless its just 2 archer/2 mage is a better choice allround

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                Or the impatient ones... still, I'd like to see DT without Archer though.

Where's the video I asked, Elusion?
                Really? You think it's not possible? lol With the purge runes and all?

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  that rune specific for casher dear...
                  S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                  IGN - Vein

Comment

Never said it wasn't..

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                      I'm not talking about impossibility, just the proof of that being done for the lonely Knights needs to be displayed.

Still, this has finally put Archers off the 'requirement' for level 60+ MPs. Mages rule babeh!! o/\o

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        I'm not talking about impossibility, just the proof of that being done for the lonely Knights needs to be displayed.

Still, this has finally put Archers off the 'requirement' for level 60+ MPs. Mages rule babeh!! o/\o
                        I've always preferred Knights over Archers.. Our servers Archers are kinda weak for the most part. Sadly they were both only normal runs, and we needed only 1 Purge rune for DT... right before the bosses stun.

Comment

Working...
                        X