change monthly events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change monthly events

change the monthly event so that non-balens users can get those mounts to >< the way its going now its like the game is for balens users only there is such a huge power diffrense between the 2 mounts that non balens users use and 10+ mounts for balens users

Balen users are going to reap the most benefits, Free players can still obtain one mount, cashers have to spend another $50 or so to receive extra.
    Spend a little less on your groccery shopping, put a little extra into Wartune.

Comment

This even is WAY better then previous ones, as free players can still get one mount and have a shot at the other (if they can soul engrave enough, big task)

Comment

Wow, less on grocery shopping and more on Wartune. Some of us don't eat, sleep, and breathe Wartune 24/7, and above all else, not everyone has the extra money to put into this game. If it came to food, or Wartune, I would choose food, cause you cannot survive on Wartune alone, just ask a doctor!

Comment

lol complaining on how people who pay for the game get better stuff than they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
            This even is WAY better then previous ones, as free players can still get one mount and have a shot at the other (if they can soul engrave enough, big task)
            It'll cost you 2500 Soul Crystals total to obtain the Rhino Mount (through Soul Engraving, ends by next week)

I don't think any non-casher saved up that many... LOL

Comment

There is still the free mount, remember? I am a casher but I am still going only for the free mount. You should just stop playing the victim role be contented with what you can have, you can't fool everyone, k?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                It'll cost you 2500 Soul Crystals total to obtain the Rhino Mount (through Soul Engraving, ends by next week)

I don't think any non-casher saved up that many... LOL
                If that free player listened to what I said months ago, he would have had enough Soul Crystals to get the Rhino... Too late now!
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  If that free player listened to what I said months ago, he would have had enough Soul Crystals to get the Rhino... Too late now!
                  This was why I supported event updates from other sources, because R2 doesn't want players to prepare beforehand (they delete any threads that talked about upcoming events and says it's because they "might change" which they haven't did with any events)

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    I didn't had chance to read that... sigh...
                    oh well...
                    just bug someone to do key run and pray I got soul crystal for each box (I wish)
                    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                    IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      This was why I supported event updates from other sources, because R2 doesn't want players to prepare beforehand (they delete any threads that talked about upcoming events and says it's because they "might change" which they haven't did with any events)
                      Money runs the world, dear. What did you expect?

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                      I didn't had chance to read that... sigh...
                      oh well...
                      just bug someone to do key run and pray I got soul crystal for each box (I wish)
                      Keep wishing, it will come true! (can't guarantee it would happen in your lifetime though!)
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by kampfas View Post
                        change the monthly event so that non-balens users can get those mounts to >< the way its going now its like the game is for balens users only there is such a huge power diffrense between the 2 mounts that non balens users use and 10+ mounts for balens users
                        I get them both for 100% free

I hade 5230 Soul Crystal saved frome Guild Battel reward.
                        Every 25 x Give one Essens got my mount for free some give +20 and have 45 so far for get Wild Alpacha.

Ofc you can get both mount for free if you save you stuff to you have a big volym.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

here's a hint:

SAVE EVERYTHING UNTIL THERES AN EVENT!
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                            here's a hint:

yah realised that now xD

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                              here's a hint:

It's a good idea, however in the "Soul Crystal" department.... it'll gimp you in the Soul Engraving part where you get low bonuses from it.

Now, for stuff you can obtain from in-game easily that can be used for events (maybe)

Soul Crystals --- (like currently)
                              Shadow Crystals --- (not really sure, since that daily quest's turn in amount varies)
                              Mount Training Whip --- (like currently)
                              Refine Crystals --- (Refine Equip event?)
                              HP Packs --- (consume HP Packs)
                              Insignia --- (spend Insignia in Arena Shop?)
                              Gems --- (Synthizing Gems?)
                              Luck Stone --- (use Luck Stones when Enchanting?)

Other stuff but can't really be used for events due to certain reasons

Crypt Token (no idea how you make this event an event... spend Crypt Tokens on random stuff and push getting mount further away?)
                              VIP Token (well... VIP only, LOL)
                              Crystaloid (very hard to obtain in game unless you're dedicated or buy packs)
                              Roses (either the 1, or 11 roses, sending them to friends event, tho not every can obtain 11 roses easily, it is random from arena solo)

Comment

Working...
                              X