X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kampfas
    started a topic change monthly events

change monthly events

change the monthly event so that non-balens users can get those mounts to >< the way its going now its like the game is for balens users only there is such a huge power diffrense between the 2 mounts that non balens users use and 10+ mounts for balens users

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    @Oxy: Err...? Soul Crystals give boost overall, but they aren't that high, similar to Whips. Saving until you can boost Soul Engrave by 2 or 3 levels would be better, right?
    Maybe

But for me, 1 level is a huge boost, since I don't have sockets, so even 10 dmg is like huge for me, LOL.

Anyways... (basing on a starting lv.7 or 8, cause you saved) 2500 Crystals is around 6 levels (or +12% that you're missing out on)

a +176 at Lv.7 gives 24 extra x 8 equip slot = 192
    a +176 at Lv.13 gives 45 extra x 8 equip slot = 360

For a Casher, this might look like a tiny number, but to a non-casher that looks at Academy where it gives you like 4~8 per point.

360 extra is like 45~90 extra Academy levels. (that's huge)

Yes, I find this to be huge, just as I find 20,000 gold to be important, because I am a pure non-casher, I count every possible small things.

But no one is forcing anyone to use or save, you can do however you want, if you don't find 2% extra per level is important, go ahead and not use it until an event comes up.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    @Oxy: Err...? Soul Crystals give boost overall, but they aren't that high, similar to Whips. Saving until you can boost Soul Engrave by 2 or 3 levels would be better, right?

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    He`s casher from his posts medium or hard so imagine his soul engrave since he gather 5230.I also asume he gather them to level up in once cuz of high lvl require alot.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    I get them both for 100% free

I hade 5230 Soul Crystal saved frome Guild Battel reward.
    Every 25 x Give one Essens got my mount for free some give +20 and have 45 so far for get Wild Alpacha.

Ofc you can get both mount for free if you save you stuff to you have a big volym.
    Thing is no one would save soul crystals. Mount whips I can understand since whips give you very minimal boosts and you need a lot of them anyway. So saving them is actually a better idea to do. Soul crystals though unless you want your gems to suck for a long time it is needed. Saving them gimps your character bc your gems won't be strong as the others. Thus you be weaker. Besides no one would know there an event for this. This was the first time an event like this came.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    @anichaos: Not that I know of any important events from past experiences involve Shadow Crystals and Refine Crystals, but what you laid out were quite close to the ones happened in 7Roads.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    here's a hint:

SAVE EVERYTHING UNTIL THERES AN EVENT!
    It's a good idea, however in the "Soul Crystal" department.... it'll gimp you in the Soul Engraving part where you get low bonuses from it.

Now, for stuff you can obtain from in-game easily that can be used for events (maybe)

Soul Crystals --- (like currently)
    Shadow Crystals --- (not really sure, since that daily quest's turn in amount varies)
    Mount Training Whip --- (like currently)
    Refine Crystals --- (Refine Equip event?)
    HP Packs --- (consume HP Packs)
    Insignia --- (spend Insignia in Arena Shop?)
    Gems --- (Synthizing Gems?)
    Luck Stone --- (use Luck Stones when Enchanting?)

Other stuff but can't really be used for events due to certain reasons

Crypt Token (no idea how you make this event an event... spend Crypt Tokens on random stuff and push getting mount further away?)
    VIP Token (well... VIP only, LOL)
    Crystaloid (very hard to obtain in game unless you're dedicated or buy packs)
    Roses (either the 1, or 11 roses, sending them to friends event, tho not every can obtain 11 roses easily, it is random from arena solo)

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    here's a hint:

yah realised that now xD

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    here's a hint:

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by kampfas View Post
    change the monthly event so that non-balens users can get those mounts to >< the way its going now its like the game is for balens users only there is such a huge power diffrense between the 2 mounts that non balens users use and 10+ mounts for balens users
    I get them both for 100% free

I hade 5230 Soul Crystal saved frome Guild Battel reward.
    Every 25 x Give one Essens got my mount for free some give +20 and have 45 so far for get Wild Alpacha.

Ofc you can get both mount for free if you save you stuff to you have a big volym.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    This was why I supported event updates from other sources, because R2 doesn't want players to prepare beforehand (they delete any threads that talked about upcoming events and says it's because they "might change" which they haven't did with any events)
    Money runs the world, dear. What did you expect?

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
    I didn't had chance to read that... sigh...
    oh well...
    just bug someone to do key run and pray I got soul crystal for each box (I wish)
    Keep wishing, it will come true! (can't guarantee it would happen in your lifetime though!)

Leave a comment:

• Ruise
    replied
    If that free player listened to what I said months ago, he would have had enough Soul Crystals to get the Rhino... Too late now!
    I didn't had chance to read that... sigh...
    oh well...
    just bug someone to do key run and pray I got soul crystal for each box (I wish)

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    If that free player listened to what I said months ago, he would have had enough Soul Crystals to get the Rhino... Too late now!
    This was why I supported event updates from other sources, because R2 doesn't want players to prepare beforehand (they delete any threads that talked about upcoming events and says it's because they "might change" which they haven't did with any events)

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    It'll cost you 2500 Soul Crystals total to obtain the Rhino Mount (through Soul Engraving, ends by next week)

I don't think any non-casher saved up that many... LOL

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    There is still the free mount, remember? I am a casher but I am still going only for the free mount. You should just stop playing the victim role be contented with what you can have, you can't fool everyone, k?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X