Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Greatest Legendary Equipment and Astral idea ever.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Greatest Legendary Equipment and Astral idea ever.

I just cam up with the best idea for astrals and legendary equipment. First I'll start with the legendary equipment. Legendary equipment could have 5 refinable attributes, purple equipment 4, blue equipment 3, green equipment 2 and white equipment 1. Using legendary stones and shards would work as a recast, when you have gotten the desired stats, attributes, and abilities refined. You recast the desired piece of equipment with given stats, attributes and abilities and it will give YOU A UNIQUE NAME FOR YOUR PIECE OF EQUIPMENT given the stats, attributes and abilities you have. Depending on what equipment your recasting will determine what names you get like wyvern armor could give you a Bahamut set. You would recast the eight pieces of equipment each one having Strength, Defense, Armor, and Charisma in the refineable stats, attributes and abilities of all 8 pieces of equipment they would all have four traits Strength, Defense, Armor and Charisma. Once the recast is done then the four traits lock in giving it a unique name. However when it becomes legendary it will gain an extra trait. This trait becomes the only refineable trait. Wyvern pieces would have Dragon names like Dragon or Bahamut or Divine Dragon. Dragon suit pieces would have PATCK, Str, Defense, and the regenerate ability. Now Stats are available on Lv. 1-5 equipment(White-Orange), attributes 3-5(Blue-Orange) and abilities 4-5(Purple - Orange). Whyvern would be Dragon names, Titan, Warrior names, Crotian, Knight names and Apollo's Divine names like Penance, Salvation or Redemption. Second they could also give unique names to Astrals,The astrals however would have 10 levels. 1. Base Stats(Green) 2. Enhanced Stats, Base Attributes(Blue) 3. Refined Stats, Enhanced Attributes, Base Abilities(purple) 4. Pristine Stats, Refined Attributes, Enhanced Abilities(orange) 5. Holy Stats, Pristine Attributes, Refined abilities(red) 6. Legendary Stats,Holy Attributes, Pristine Abilities(white and green) 7. (Angelic name)(white and blue) 8. (Eternal + unique name)(white and purple) 9. (Endless + unique name )(white and orange) 10. (Divine name) (white and red).
    angelic astrals have 2 traits, eternal 3 traits, endless four traits, and divine five traits.
    1-6 can be acquired on the astral slots blue would shift down one and green, 1, orange, 1 and red 1 and the white/green ones would turn up on the purple star slot at the end of the astral slots. However the only way to get (7-10) is when they put a leveled astral on another leveled astral. The way they could design it is when they do it they have a chance to get a level 7 astral if the astrals they are putting together are a level 3 Force and level 2 Strength they would have a 70% - (Lvl of astral wanted - First astral level) + (Lvl of astral wanted - second astral level)) * 10/2 % = x % where x is the probability of getting a level wanted astral. The astrals have five traits for lvl 10, 4 for lvl 9, 3 for lvl 8, 2 for lvl 7 and 1 for every other level 1-6. so if you combine a level 5(red) and 1(green) you have a fixed 70% - ((7 - 5) + (7 - 1))*10/2 = 30% chance of getting a blue and white one. For a level 8 one you need a level 7( blue and white/eternal) since it has two traits and a one trait one say lvl 5 (red) one. So you put the red and green one together and get a 70% - ((8-7) + (8-5))*10/2 = 50% chance of getting an endless/ purple and white one.. For lvl 9 you would have to have four traits so you would put 2 7s(blue and white) together or an 8(purple and white) and a 1-6 one then do the math say for two 7s. 70% - ((9-7) + (9-7))*10/2 = 50% for a five trait ten you would need an 8(purple and white) and a 7(blue and white) or a 9(white and orange) and a 1-6(green to green and white)
    once again the formula is still the same.

When level 7(blue white) astrals get 2 traits the traits are level 7 bases. when astrals get three traits their level 8(purple and white) with level 8 base stats.

Also if they've recast legendary equipment and its legendary but they didn't get a unique name and its still called let's say crotian they could refine all five stats still until they get a set that has a unique name. However recasting the purple sets requires stones and shards, recasting orange sets just requires stones. As long as they don't have a unique name they can still refine all the stats and if they have a unique name they just can't refine the stats that give it its unique name. Say Dragon Helmet was a helmet with Str and Defense and a Bahamut helmet was Str, Defense, Armor and Charisma. They would already have a legendary Dragon Helmet but could still refine 3 traits while the Str and Defense would be fixed. They would just refine til they get Armor and Charisma too then recast with just half the amount of stones and no shards to get another recast, when the recast would be complete they would have a Bahamut helmet instead of a Dragon helmet even though both of them are legendary. The designers don't need to have thousands of equipment sets just a selection for us to try to recast.

The Legendary Equipment will not get unique names for five traits but max out at four so they can personalize the last trait so people can say I've got a Bahamut helmet with Intelligence and the other says they got a Bahamut helmet with PATK. Also failed recasts are just called Legendary Crotian suit or Legendary Titan suit and have all five traits available for refinement.

Also each legendary set should have the basic two set bonuses but have unique bonuses when they are a unique set like Bahamut or Dragon Sets A Dragon Set could have equip(2) PATK 1000 equip(4) Defense 100 and Bahamut could have equip(2) Str 500 equip(4) 30% reduced Damage. where as wyvern, titan, crotian and apollo's is equip(2)1000 damage equip(4) +10 rage after each action.

The base stats and enchant bonuses would go up more for the number of traits/uniqueness of the equipment set meaning 1200 PDEF 800 MDEF would go up to 1400 PDEF 900 MDEF for dragon armor and 1700 PDEF 1200 MDEF for Bahamut armor and the enchant bonus would go up from +80 PDEF +40 MDEF to +90 PDEF +50 MDEF for Dragon Armor and +120 PDEF +70 MDEF for Bahamut Armor. Also the enchant level would go up +3 for every trait that becomes fixed so for legendary wyvern armor which is 30 max enchant level dragon armor has 2 traits fixed so its max enchant level would be 36 and for Bahamut armor with four fixed traits would have 42 max enchant level.

Another example would be Divine Dragon Armor which has an ability as a trait purple equipment acquired or refined can acquire abilities as traits so for Divine Dragon set pieces they would have Intelligence, Charisma, Str, and finally reduced damage. abilities are the same ten abilities as astrals and turn up where its 1% for level 1 refinement, 4% for level 4 refinement, 10% for level 10 refinement. For damage prevented it would be 100, 400, and 1000 respectively and for health gained it would be 100, 400, and a 1000 respectively. So traits for Wyvern armor to get Divine Dragon Armor could be 30 Intelligence(Lv. 10), 27 Charisma (Lv.9), 24 Str (Lv. 8) and 4% reduced damage (Lv. 4). Some other examples of unique set pieces is for Titan armor you could have Goliath (PATK,Str,Defense,Armor) and Kraken (Intelligence, MATK, %reduced damage, PATK).

For Level 70 Suits they should be divine names when they are recasted, two trait successful recasts could be eternal like Eternal Splendor(HP and Endurance), three trait successful recasts could be endless like Endless Wrath(Str,PATK,Damage increased %) and finally four trait successful recasts could be divine names like Righteous Salvation(Str,PATK,Damage increased %,damage reduced %), Final Hope(Str,PATK,Defense, reduced damage %), Holy Redemption(Str, Defense, Charisma, BLK) ,and Penance(Defense,Armor,Reduced Damage %, Deflection %) as examples of eternal, endless and divine names.

Anytime they recast and get a special unique piece of legendary equipment it could be red equipment so Dragon armor and Bahamut armor and Endless Wrath armor and Holy Redemption armor would all be red armor, sword, brooch, helmet, jewelry, and rings.

the red equipment and orange equipment both have 5 traits but the red equipment has some of them fixed and the orange equipment has none of them fixed.

I hope you can see the greatness in my idea and hopefully you can get these ideas done.
    Last edited by Ellwyl; 07-14-2013, 05:23 PM.

As long as those names and sets only give you titles/nice and unique names for sets, why not?

Quite a long thought you put up there though.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

this game is already extremely taxing
      and extremely balen intensive
      a little bit more
      it will push this game into spire of eternal madness
      and extremely no socialpath personal life

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
        this game is already extremely taxing
        and extremely balen intensive
        a little bit more
        it will push this game into spire of eternal madness
        and extremely no socialpath personal life
        Hey, maybe this guy went mad, but it's not harming anyone, so nothing's wrong with that. On another note, why say that here of all the thread possible?
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

This guy is funny.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Personally i am tired of 'sets'. I would rather have things drop, and then maybe be able to 'craft' them to make Unique items that are interchangeable, ie I don't have to have this staff and this armor etc, I could use any mix and match I find or 'craft'. Crafting would be random and possibly upgradeable to better items. Think DIABLO 2 or something like that
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              Personally i am tired of 'sets'. I would rather have things drop, and then maybe be able to 'craft' them to make Unique items that are interchangeable, ie I don't have to have this staff and this armor etc, I could use any mix and match I find or 'craft'. Crafting would be random and possibly upgradeable to better items. Think DIABLO 2 or something like that
              Dungeon drops seems to only be used for Recycling... there is no other use for all those purple dungeon drops (except for the extremely rare "set" drop)

Comment

Working...
              X