seperatly Astral selection for solo Arena, better Ki

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seperatly Astral selection for solo Arena, better Ki

i want a extra option (setup) for selecting astrals / skill for solo arena ..

1) every time when i change my astrals and skills for wb, loose i many places in solo arena because just in this time many players started their attacks in solo arena.. thats annoying

2) the auto defense ist worst case.. stupid strategy from ki, no using runes .. pots must not be.. but when i come on rank 10-20 manual and auto defens only rank 50-60 it what
    wrong in this game..

also it would be nice when you make this.. as ticket want you (wartune) not answer ^^
    Last edited by duestereLegende; 07-15-2013, 04:21 AM.

Originally posted by duestereLegende View Post
    i want a extra option for selecting astrals / skill for solo arena ..
    In life, you don't always get what you want.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

i want a extra option for selecting astrals / skill for solo arena ..

1) every time when i change my astrals and skills for wb, loose i many places in solo arena because just in this time many players started their attacks in solo arena.. thats annoying

2) the auto defense ist worst case.. stupid strategy from ki, no using runes .. pots must not be.. but when i come on rank 10-20 manual and auto defens only rank 50-60 it what
      wrong in this game..

also it would be nice when you make this.. as ticket want you (wartune) not answer ^^
      What is it you want?
      A doll you can gear up and pot up with the best pots avilable?
      a perfect skill casting?

won't happend..
      Skill castings are dependant on the situation, I doubt an AI can do what's best for the situation, or plan ahead, (atleast not in this game)...

Everybody has this problem, it's not just you.

And if everyone had perfect AIs, you probably wouldn't be rank 10-20, because you maybe wouldn't be able to kill those perfect AIs.

And arena rank only matters from 18.10-18.20 when it's arena rewards -_- all other times it is irrelevant
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

When it comes to solo arena..

I choose only 3 skills. Rain of Fire, Meteoric Destroyer and Thunderer.

My AI will do the following
        Rain of Fire
        Meteoric Destroyer
        Auto
        Rain of Fire
        Auto
        At least with my rage that's what it should be doing. If it gets any rage reductions, it'll use Thunderer.

Just gotta set up your skills so it does what you want it to do.

Comment

You understand that the second skill tree already cost you money right?

Auto attend WB cost balens each time, so how much would this take I wonder?
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

so what.. its stupid

and when i change my astrals for better wb or for dungeons, is that not arena action..
            and only because all have this problem must it not be alltime -.-

Comment

so what.. its stupid

and when i change my astrals for better wb or for dungeons, is that not arena action..
              and only because all have this problem must it not be alltime -.-
              I get owned because of my stupid heal set and I am in mp it happens. Also your character gets about a 30% reduction in power when you are offline. Character has to sleep sometime, sometime get beat up b/c using other skills in mp. Just check after, its easy, if you forget, your fault. Also check what skills your ai use, usually i have something like lightning rof meteor sun and thunderer. seems to work, change and see wha tworks best with you.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                I get owned because of my stupid heal set and I am in mp it happens. Also your character gets about a 30% reduction in power when you are offline. Character has to sleep sometime, sometime get beat up b/c using other skills in mp. Just check after, its easy, if you forget, your fault. Also check what skills your ai use, usually i have something like lightning rof meteor sun and thunderer. seems to work, change and see wha tworks best with you.
                Dunno where you got this 30% reduction in power when character is offline from.
                The reason AIs are weaker when you are offline is because Astrals don't apply. So no +30% WD, no +15% damage reduction, no defense, no +attack etc

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  Dunno where you got this 30% reduction in power when character is offline from.
                  The reason AIs are weaker when you are offline is because Astrals don't apply. So no +30% WD, no +15% damage reduction, no defense, no +attack etc
                  I think he's trying to refer to the previous's post about Runes and Pots (where you can use them or they expire)

Tho it is proven that AI's are weak, since they don't actually click skills in the order that you normally do when fighting others.

BTW, have anyone noticed? do your AI in arena gets +dmg bonus from Inspiration when you're in WB?

Comment

Nope, they don't Anichaos. I always leave boss early to hit players before the can dump the gold, they never have an extra +10k attack, and vouchers don't apply either

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                      Nope, they don't Anichaos. I always leave boss early to hit players before the can dump the gold, they never have an extra +10k attack, and vouchers don't apply either
                      Oh! I used to do that all the time! Until people actually learn to manage their gold properly...
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        Oh! I used to do that all the time! Until people actually learn to manage their gold properly...
                        I used to target 1-2 people, one never moved, always #1 at WB, can hit him for 200-300k. After while they begin to use City Protection >.>

Comment

Maybe that's why the CN version removed Plundering? because of people like you guys that abuse the system and make ppls mad.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            Maybe that's why the CN version removed Plundering? because of people like you guys that abuse the system and make ppls mad.
                            Oh no you didn't! Don't burst ElusionM's bubble that only r2 decides what future updates will contain.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              It's not abuse, it's taking advantage.

I take 10% of their current gold.
                              People always use their gold as soon as they get it.
                              World boss is the one time people let it build up, and use it at the end.
                              So to gain maximum gold I hit them at the one time they let it build up.

Comment

Working...
                              X