seperatly Astral selection for solo Arena, better Ki

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Maybe that's why the CN version removed Plundering? because of people like you guys that abuse the system and make ppls mad.
    No! I did it because people wouldn't listen to me about how to keep watch on their resources! D:

No pain no gain I tell you!
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Maybe that's why the CN version removed Plundering? because of people like you guys that abuse the system and make ppls mad.
      Did you really just refer to dropping from WB to plunder "abuse"? Abusing the system is taking advantage of a mechanic in the game in order to get results in your favor that were not originally intended by the game developers. Dropping early from WB and plundering specific people is FAR from abuse as there are any number of ways people can protect their hard earned gold. There are city protection tokens for those with the Balens to spend and there is a full 30 seconds in between rounds to spend gold for those that DON'T have Balens. There is also the fact that, depending on WHEN you drop and the people you hit, the income from WB has a very good chance of netting you MORE gold than you would get from your Plundering. It's way more likely that Chinese servers phased out plundering to stop the ACTUAL abuse of people having multiple alts on the same server as their main toon and using them as gold farms.

your turn
      Patryn
      Twisted
      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        Dunno where you got this 30% reduction in power when character is offline from.
        The reason AIs are weaker when you are offline is because Astrals don't apply. So no +30% WD, no +15% damage reduction, no defense, no +attack etc
        oh well, ok then that makes more sense, thank you
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

It's not abuse, it's taking advantage.

I take 10% of their current gold.
          People always use their gold as soon as they get it.
          World boss is the one time people let it build up, and use it at the end.
          So to gain maximum gold I hit them at the one time they let it build up.
          Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          No! I did it because people wouldn't listen to me about how to keep watch on their resources! D:

No pain no gain I tell you!
          Ok, " taking advance " LOL, since technically it is still within the plundering's system, I called it abuse because you're using it in a way that pisses people off (so I use a negative word to represent those victim's feelings, LOL.)

But really... it's still quite rude to plunder people directly or in middle of WB.

Because... who really stops in mid of WB to do their Astrals, Enchants, Guild Contributes or whatever they do with their Gold?

At most you should at least wait for 5~10 mins after WB to plunder if you're going after them for the reason of "watch their resources"
          As for the "to gain maximum gold" well... that's just cause you're mean, no other comments for this, lol.

Comment

@anichaos: Who ever said I was nice? I certainly didn't! For better management on gold, I move myself to another map before WB, since the boost from mines aren't anywhere close to what I gain from WB. Most of the people I hit would be able to gain the same amount, so of course I'd hit them for more profit. And FYI, I don't hit people in the middle of WB, I leave before last hit to whack people.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Ok, " taking advance " LOL, since technically it is still within the plundering's system, I called it abuse because you're using it in a way that pisses people off (so I use a negative word to represent those victim's feelings, LOL.)

But really... it's still quite rude to plunder people directly or in middle of WB.

Because... who really stops in mid of WB to do their Astrals, Enchants, Guild Contributes or whatever they do with their Gold?

At most you should at least wait for 5~10 mins after WB to plunder if you're going after them for the reason of "watch their resources"
              As for the "to gain maximum gold" well... that's just cause you're mean, no other comments for this, lol.

How is it rude? and why should I wait 5-10 minutes for them to spend the gold? That just goes against the point of plundering.

Comment

How is it rude? and why should I wait 5-10 minutes for them to spend the gold? That just goes against the point of plundering.
                Don't try to reason with him ElusionM. He's like all those people who spout off about "Honor" when people spawn camp in GBs/BGs or call people "cheap-shot artists" when they get stunned by Holy Seal. Some people seriously believe that there is some kind of "moral high ground" in online gaming.
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Working...
                X