This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge Needed S116/S119/S113

These servers got merged 3-5 months ago and now its dead again except 2 guilds, need server merge asap as people keep quitting the game cos its boring and 1 guild keep dominating all time and other don't get a change to win anything.

Almost all servers have a single dominant guild.

Should we merge all R2 servers into 1?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Would be funny ;p

Comment

Do it, and make unlimited amount of ppl in gb, make it 400 ppl (100 teams) in each ward tower.... I shall have half of EU beneath my hands *însert imaginably evil sinister laugh*

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
          Do it, and make unlimited amount of ppl in gb, make it 400 ppl (100 teams) in each ward tower.... I shall have half of EU beneath my hands *însert imaginably evil sinister laugh*
          the lag would be hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Almost all servers have a single dominant guild.

Should we merge all R2 servers into 1?
            Not all, my server there 2 strong guilds and every friday never kno who will win.. goes back and forth

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
              and let the lag decide the loser lol

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                the lag would be hilarious
                You wouldn't be seeing anyone for the matter of fact.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Same problem with 121,125,128, and 131 but we aren't complaining
                  "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

A single dominant Guild does NOT an in-active server make. Misfits has been the #1 Guild on S130 since about week 5 back in February and maintained it's status through 1 merger already. It has actually caused the rest of the server to become even MORE active as they scramble desperately to try and take us out of the #1 Spot. At least 3 power mergers of 4+ smaller guilds a piece have taken place over the months with just that goal in mind. BTW......the view from the top is pretty sweet.
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Dominant guilds have also fallen apart after being dethroned.
                      [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                      Frostie
                      Mage
                      VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                        A single dominant Guild does NOT an in-active server make. Misfits has been the #1 Guild on S130 since about week 5 back in February and maintained it's status through 1 merger already. It has actually caused the rest of the server to become even MORE active as they scramble desperately to try and take us out of the #1 Spot. At least 3 power mergers of 4+ smaller guilds a piece have taken place over the months with just that goal in mind. BTW......the view from the top is pretty sweet.
                        If the top 30 is in 1 guild, it doesn't matter how many million merges the other guilds go through. They will never dethrone the top guild. With that in mind, your statement of "3 power merges trying to take you out but failed" isn't a testament to you/your guild leadership capability. It just reflects the human behavior --people flock to where the rewards are the most. The sooner you realize this, the better. Also, I'd like to see you in top 3 on East Coast mage wars. Good luck.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

If the top 30 is in 1 guild, it doesn't matter how many million merges the other guilds go through. They will never dethrone the top guild. With that in mind, your statement of "3 power merges trying to take you out but failed" isn't a testament to you/your guild leadership capability. It just reflects the human behavior --people flock to where the rewards are the most. The sooner you realize this, the better. Also, I'd like to see you in top 3 on East Coast mage wars. Good luck.
                          While I am flattered that you assume I'm the guild leader the fact is I'm just a humble Assistant GM. I never stated that my "leadership ability" had anything to do with the success of the guild. As a matter of fact the only statement I made in my original post was that our BEING #1 inspired the rest of the server to band together in an attempt to dethrone us and as a side effect increased the activity and cash flow on the server. I understand full well the concept of "flock mentality" and your insinuation that I have anything to learn about life or Human Behavior is honestly adorable.

As to the Top 3 comment it's also pretty flattering that you follow my posts enough to bring in a pseudo-quote from another thread. You called it "optimism". I call it math. I was 7-3 in Finals and took 15th place overall for Eastern Servers. 1 of those fights I absolutely was 1 second too slow on my last second Resto and lost because of it. That 1 win would have had me solidly in the top 10 (about 6th if I remember correctly). The other of the 2 fights I made a stupid mistake and reflexively used an attack skill when I should have healed. Now hind-sight is always 20/20 but had I not made those 2 errors in judgement and went 9-1 instead of 7-3 I WOULD have taken the 2nd spot since both Azmodeus and jeffhawk were 8-2 and SinWill was the only person with 9 wins. Whether or not I can repeat my previous performance, let alone improve on it, is yet to be seen of course.

that is all
                          Patryn
                          Twisted
                          S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                            While I am flattered that you assume I'm the guild leader the fact is I'm just a humble Assistant GM. I never stated that my "leadership ability" had anything to do with the success of the guild. As a matter of fact the only statement I made in my original post was that our BEING #1 inspired the rest of the server to band together in an attempt to dethrone us and as a side effect increased the activity and cash flow on the server. I understand full well the concept of "flock mentality" and your insinuation that I have anything to learn about life or Human Behavior is honestly adorable.

As to the Top 3 comment it's also pretty flattering that you follow my posts enough to bring in a pseudo-quote from another thread. You called it "optimism". I call it math. I was 7-3 in Finals and took 15th place overall for Eastern Servers. 1 of those fights I absolutely was 1 second too slow on my last second Resto and lost because of it. That 1 win would have had me solidly in the top 10 (about 6th if I remember correctly). The other of the 2 fights I made a stupid mistake and reflexively used an attack skill when I should have healed. Now hind-sight is always 20/20 but had I not made those 2 errors in judgement and went 9-1 instead of 7-3 I WOULD have taken the 2nd spot since both Azmodeus and jeffhawk were 8-2 and SinWill was the only person with 9 wins. Whether or not I can repeat my previous performance, let alone improve on it, is yet to be seen of course.

that is all
                            If you won that match you spoke about, then you would have been higher in score and faced tougher opponents. Everything would change. Your assumptions then go to ashes.
                            How many times did you meet Jeff, Sin, Azmo in finals?
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

If you won that match you spoke about, then you would have been higher in score and faced tougher opponents. Everything would change. Your assumptions then go to ashes.
                              How many times did you meet Jeff, Sin, Azmo in finals?
                              SinWill was actually my first opponent and one of my 3 losses. The other 2 losses came around the middle and near the end. Yes I would have faced "tougher" opponents but you can actually look at the rankings for Mages right now and see my BR relative to the BRs of the other people with one or two fewer Wins and see that many of them were higher than mine, most by 5k or more.
                              By your reasoning I would have had to at some point fought against a representative of that crop of "tougher" opponents in order to make 7 wins in the first place (or is your next argument that I just got lucky?) If you really don't see that strategy in Class Wars can make up, to an extent, for being the "weaker" opponent then you are even more naive than you are implying that I am.
                              In the course of the Prelims and Finals I, and a few other strategically minded mages, beat players whose BRs were considerably higher than our own. If it were really all about the BR then I shouldn't even have been in the top 30-40 once Finals were over. So I just have to ask. Are you upset that I DARED to suggest I had a chance of placing higher than you or is it that I do a better job of playing the snarky, sarcastic, patronizing *** than you do?
                              Patryn
                              Twisted
                              S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Working...
                              X