Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server Merge Needed S116/S119/S113

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
    Are you upset that I DARED to suggest I had a chance of placing higher than you or is it that I do a better job of playing the snarky, sarcastic, patronizing *** than you do?
    I don't get upset in forums over what people post, nor in game over what people say in guild chat or world chat.

And oh, not insinuating that you got lucky. The finals "ranking" is a number (7 wins, 8 wins, 9 wins) but the gap between those wins are big.
    So you didn't answer my question. I suppose you faced Sin/Azmo/Jeff once in the finals.

If you're to be in top 3, you definitely *will* face them at least 3 times.

This is getting out of point for the OP, so I'd stop here. We can take this to PM.
    Last edited by CondorHero; 07-16-2013, 12:46 AM.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      I don't get upset in forums over what people post, nor in game over what people say in guild chat or world chat.

And oh, not insinuating that you got lucky. The finals "ranking" is a number (7 wins, 8 wins, 9 wins) but the gap between those wins are big.
      So you didn't answer my question. I suppose you faced Sin/Azmo/Jeff once in the finals.

If you're to be in top 3, you definitely *will* face them at least 3 times.

This is getting out of point for the OP, so I'd stop here. We can take this to PM.
      If I didn't have to be awake and getting ready for work in about 5 hours I would but, alas, I do. We'll leave it as is and agree to meet another time/place to thoroughly discuss the probabilities involved in Class Wars. Also it's my nature to assume that people who debate with me are insinuating and/or upset about something so I apologize if I was wrong on that account.
      Patryn
      Twisted
      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Lmao would love to know who started this thread, it's not a dead server, and their aren't just two active guilds. Yous keep recruiting more and more people, and make it look like they are the only ones. The apparent non existing other guilds are having fun while playing the game :P
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I started it, so.....

Comment

Originally posted by SkylineGT View Post
            I started it, so.....
            Thanks for talking to me personally about this, i understand it much better now that you have explained it, and do agree a server merge would be welcomed ...

*Waves at MM and others who are looking in forums*
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Yeah I agree for merge,, new friends and new guilds to fight with *I sent a ticket for a merge 2-3 weeks ago*..we had lots of fun fighting the 2 top guilds to become where we are now, but a merge would mean more guild merges so you would end with one main guild so a merge for more samsara teams and dt nm yeeesss plz .
              EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
                Dominant guilds have also fallen apart after being dethroned.
                Exactly what we done in s119,s116,113..to the 2 top guilds,, AoW lost 2 weeks ago and we still fighting on regardless
                EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

the more the merrier :P give us the merge it's getting boring

Comment

Working...
                  X