Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Current title list.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current title list.

Little addition to game would be cool, so coming across the titles we currently have, I came up with idea to make a variety of designs, and make every title outstanding. Current title colours look shy and unattractive in my opinion, though, my sample is just an idea, I do not like most of it, but I would like to see what people think about current title design.

Seeing all people with Top Knight, Archer, Top 10 or The Champ, same colour as Honor Guard, Smooth Operator isn't cool for such a graphical and well designed browser gam - also, this change would be easily applied in my opinion, as it's only matter of changing gradient/HEX colour pallete in the game, no need to change current font - but it's possible to do with simple update.

Here is the actual sample I created, no need to critisize as it's only the idea.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TITLE IDEA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	410.6 KB
ID:	1737571

So yeah, let's get it started

Hope You like the idea and can support me in the little addition for our best game!
    Last edited by Evangelius7; 07-15-2013, 02:54 PM.

Please, stop whining about plundering and stealing farm - sad part of the game, but if not me, then someone else

Nice why did you stop at knight crusader .

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
      Nice why did you stop at knight crusader .
      Well that's only the basic design, You can do many things with it, I just wanted to hear from people what do they think about it

Please, stop whining about plundering and stealing farm - sad part of the game, but if not me, then someone else

Comment

Anyway to stay on topic i like the idea since now there pink/gold/grey and blue title.

Comment

I want rare and unique titles, something that's actually an achievement that not many can do, so I can proudly display and show off my title. Don't care what it looks like.

Comment

I have 1 for you go on catacombs and get the exorcist if you want to brag that much xD.

Comment

yeah i live the idea of having more colours in the titles, right now its kinda dull since most titles are grey -_-.

Comment

Yeah indeed guys.

Rare title? Win Crosserver or stay as Balenor's Top Warrior, or Sweetheart. It's not about more titles, but simple way to change them, cause as Spirittombz said they are "kinda dull". All the same.

Comment

They're dull cause they're not special, titles are too common.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                    They're dull cause they're not special, titles are too common.
                    That's why I want King Noob title!
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

All I want is readable names in bg and gb. Dark red doesn't work for me. Light blue or white names. Titles are fine but meh, everything so flashy in this game, hurts my eyes, lol.

I do like your designs though! +1
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Thank You Yes it's just a sample, I'm sure they could do it, it's an easy process to make -and it's nice addition, I'm not talking about exact same titles, but do it their way, as they all are unattractive now.

Comment

You forgot about Road Warrior :P
                          - The Lag Master -
                          S195

Comment

The ones I didn't include are those that look good already, like Balenor's Top Warrior and Sweetheart. I think that most of them look good, special for sure. The rest is just... You know :P

Comment

I saw rainbow.. : D

Comment

Working...
                              X