lvl 70-80 Lych Sub-Boss drop tweak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 70-80 Lych Sub-Boss drop tweak

Well as the title says i want the drops for the sub-bosses that appear in Lych to be more rewarding than having only soul crystal, shadow crystal and luck stones. If possible i want the sub-bosses to drop Lvl 6 loids not all the time of course.
    Please give it some thought it would help us a lot and thank you.

Even its 1x lvl 6 loid still would be better than things it gives.

Comment

They want you to have a good time farming for level 6 crystaloids. So enjoy the process.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

You think 1 more will change that?That we`ll get lvl 70 gear with the speed of light?

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
          You think 1 more will change that?That we`ll get lvl 70 gear with the speed of light?
          Maybe? If you say so.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Even if it's only one extra loid it will help alot and they can make it to drop randomly from sub-bosses

Comment

Originally posted by Drakyll View Post
              Well as the title says i want the drops for the sub-bosses that appear in Lych to be more rewarding than having only soul crystal, shadow crystal and luck stones. If possible i want the sub-bosses to drop Lvl 6 loids not all the time of course.
              Please give it some thought it would help us a lot and thank you.
              I agree, considering the fact that although they are "sub-bosses" they are still as strong as them.

Comment

Working...
              X