X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruise
    replied
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    You should shut the **** up and deal with it kid.
    Only archer is over powered, fast as hell attacking, high attacks, etc.
    But low on def~~
    some archer just love to forgetting this fact~ they work on patk but forgetting they're def. Easy kill.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    Sorry, just fell of my chair laughing at you thinking Archers are OP.

Before your next joke, please give me advance warning so I can fasten my seatbelt
    I also like to live dangerously.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    Sorry, just fell of my chair laughing at you thinking Archers are OP.

Before your next joke, please give me advance warning so I can fasten my seatbelt

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BladeV1520
    replied
    60s it's like 2months to get there,then rest of it is knight dominating. hehe This host suggested to nerf archer and mage except knight.

Leave a comment:

• Balbagg
    replied
    its funny knights are really quite hard to play early game and they do get pawned alot...mid game (50's) they start to even out more and imo i would say knights dont really start getting decent till the mid 60's (im not talking about holy seal)
    i know the big gripe from knights is there 1 aoe with a 1 minute cooldown, both the mage and archer will have destroyed the knights troops and be targeting him a couple of turns before the knight has their troops down (based on same lvl and br and ignoring lucky 2nd row hits)
    Finally please dont try to sound intelligent by going on about knights hp's! as any high lvl player will tell you there are plenty of both mage and archer tanks out there and tbh alot of the time it increases the difficulty of the md by taking a knight instead of another archer or mage this is why across the servers there are so few knights and why we do quite well at class wars

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    yes, thats all we need u knights for!

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    So we just go into battle and afk?

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    You meatsacks stay right there and act as our punching bags I say! Now with Purge and Puri runes, Archers and Knights aren't needed in MPs! Expensive, yes, but we no need yous no moar!

Leave a comment:

• DrigenDragon
    replied
    well I don't see the knights with any of these.

Leave a comment:

• R211988663
    replied
    wish newbies wouldent pop in with stupid ideas....knights with there shields, block that can heal, high hps, 5 hit combo that kills just about any mage who stands in front of it.....like someone said learn to play before trying to come up with ideas..knight is just about the best char to have late in game.

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    Just read the topic. I knew this is a handwritten from a Knight

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    lol this is funny

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruise View Post
    really fair =="
    If thet increase cooldown for lightning... what skill mage used while waiting it;s cooldown? -w-
    Knight already had 2 skill that can be used simultaneously... but mage? Same thing for archer too.
    Normal attck? that one are slow XD

oh, and if rof cost 30 rage, never ask any heal from mage 'cos they can;t save to many rage :P
    do you think it's fun using bolt as your only attacking skill when you get the healing role? -___-
    LOL he want mage to use normal attack only most of the time. And they will go "Heal, Heal, Heal" in dungeons and pvp. And when they see you using lightning bolt only where enemies/monster are many, they will say "use AOE, AOE...". LOL mages gain the least rage and they want more cost rage on skill? Can't understand people sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Ruise
    replied
    really fair =="
    If thet increase cooldown for lightning... what skill mage used while waiting it;s cooldown? -w-
    Knight already had 2 skill that can be used simultaneously... but mage? Same thing for archer too.
    Normal attck? that one are slow XD

oh, and if rof cost 30 rage, never ask any heal from mage 'cos they can;t save to many rage :P
    do you think it's fun using bolt as your only attacking skill when you get the healing role? -___-

Leave a comment:

Working...
X