Nerfs for Archer and Mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webberjo View Post
    As you've probably noticed by now, most Wartune players are Archers or Mages strictly because they have 1 or 2 skills that take little to no rage to use and have insane damage output.
    I'd like to suggest some minor nerfs for Archers and Mages to make them more on par with each other.

Archer:
    • Arrow Strike has too short a cooldown. I suggest increasing the cooldown to at least 2 or 3 seconds.
    • Multi-shot uses 10 rage to deal twice the damage as other class' 10 rage skills. I suggest increasing its rage consumption to 20, or decrease the amount of damage it does.

Mage:
    • Lightning Bolt also has too short a cooldown. I suggest increasing the cooldown to 2 or 3 seconds.
    • Rain of Fire requires nearly 1/3rd the rage as other class' AOE skills, and does the same damage. I suggest increasing its rage consumption to 30.
    You need to "increase" your brain since it got "nerfed".
    - The Lag Master -
    S195

Comment

Originally posted by webberjo View Post
      As you've probably noticed by now, most Wartune players are Archers or Mages strictly because they have 1 or 2 skills that take little to no rage to use and have insane damage output.
      I'd like to suggest some minor nerfs for Archers and Mages to make them more on par with each other.

Archer:
      • Arrow Strike has too short a cooldown. I suggest increasing the cooldown to at least 2 or 3 seconds.
      • Multi-shot uses 10 rage to deal twice the damage as other class' 10 rage skills. I suggest increasing its rage consumption to 20, or decrease the amount of damage it does.

Mage:
      • Lightning Bolt also has too short a cooldown. I suggest increasing the cooldown to 2 or 3 seconds.
      • Rain of Fire requires nearly 1/3rd the rage as other class' AOE skills, and does the same damage. I suggest increasing its rage consumption to 30.
      Firstly, all types have a move which has a short cool down...

Secondly, archers NEED to use an additional astral slot to be competitive (determination is a must). Then on top of that our talents boost our defence rather than our attack. Mages do have very short cool downs and alot of AOEs, but if you nerf them they become unplayable.

I do feel mages are over powered as they have the troop advantage, with them being the only build that templars are special for.

BUT IF cool down is changed we must use a afk move lol, when infact both mages and knights have big hitting low rage moves...

Nerfing an archer would be insane!

3 mages can do arena, 3 knights can do arena 3 archers can not, and imagine if we had a longer cool down we wouldnt even stand a fighting chance lol
      SUPERIORMAN
      SERVER 82
      GUILD LEGAL-RO
      VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
      WINGS - CHECK
      RHINO - CHECK
      LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

Working...
      X