Nerfs for Archer and Mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerfs for Archer and Mage

As you've probably noticed by now, most Wartune players are Archers or Mages strictly because they have 1 or 2 skills that take little to no rage to use and have insane damage output.
    I'd like to suggest some minor nerfs for Archers and Mages to make them more on par with each other.

Archer:
    • Arrow Strike has too short a cooldown. I suggest increasing the cooldown to at least 2 or 3 seconds.
    • Multi-shot uses 10 rage to deal twice the damage as other class' 10 rage skills. I suggest increasing its rage consumption to 20, or decrease the amount of damage it does.

Mage:
    • Lightning Bolt also has too short a cooldown. I suggest increasing the cooldown to 2 or 3 seconds.
    • Rain of Fire requires nearly 1/3rd the rage as other class' AOE skills, and does the same damage. I suggest increasing its rage consumption to 30.

Gather your a knight LOL

I suggest

Learn to play properly

Comment

LMAO he suggest nerfs for archers and mages except for knight. That's a fair suggestion.
      Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

really fair =="
        If thet increase cooldown for lightning... what skill mage used while waiting it;s cooldown? -w-
        Knight already had 2 skill that can be used simultaneously... but mage? Same thing for archer too.
        Normal attck? that one are slow XD

oh, and if rof cost 30 rage, never ask any heal from mage 'cos they can;t save to many rage :P
        do you think it's fun using bolt as your only attacking skill when you get the healing role? -___-
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
          really fair =="
          If thet increase cooldown for lightning... what skill mage used while waiting it;s cooldown? -w-
          Knight already had 2 skill that can be used simultaneously... but mage? Same thing for archer too.
          Normal attck? that one are slow XD

oh, and if rof cost 30 rage, never ask any heal from mage 'cos they can;t save to many rage :P
          do you think it's fun using bolt as your only attacking skill when you get the healing role? -___-
          LOL he want mage to use normal attack only most of the time. And they will go "Heal, Heal, Heal" in dungeons and pvp. And when they see you using lightning bolt only where enemies/monster are many, they will say "use AOE, AOE...". LOL mages gain the least rage and they want more cost rage on skill? Can't understand people sometimes.

Comment

lol this is funny

Comment

Just read the topic. I knew this is a handwritten from a Knight
              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

wish newbies wouldent pop in with stupid ideas....knights with there shields, block that can heal, high hps, 5 hit combo that kills just about any mage who stands in front of it.....like someone said learn to play before trying to come up with ideas..knight is just about the best char to have late in game.

Comment

well I don't see the knights with any of these.
                  "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

You meatsacks stay right there and act as our punching bags I say! Now with Purge and Puri runes, Archers and Knights aren't needed in MPs! Expensive, yes, but we no need yous no moar!
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

So we just go into battle and afk?
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

yes, thats all we need u knights for!
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

its funny knights are really quite hard to play early game and they do get pawned alot...mid game (50's) they start to even out more and imo i would say knights dont really start getting decent till the mid 60's (im not talking about holy seal)
                          i know the big gripe from knights is there 1 aoe with a 1 minute cooldown, both the mage and archer will have destroyed the knights troops and be targeting him a couple of turns before the knight has their troops down (based on same lvl and br and ignoring lucky 2nd row hits)
                          Finally please dont try to sound intelligent by going on about knights hp's! as any high lvl player will tell you there are plenty of both mage and archer tanks out there and tbh alot of the time it increases the difficulty of the md by taking a knight instead of another archer or mage this is why across the servers there are so few knights and why we do quite well at class wars

Comment

60s it's like 2months to get there,then rest of it is knight dominating. hehe This host suggested to nerf archer and mage except knight.

Comment

You should shut the **** up and deal with it kid.
                              Only archer is over powered, fast as hell attacking, high attacks, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X