No announcement yet.

Class War, yet again (7/18/2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, since the wagers been cut in half, seems r2 isn't going to make much money off of this event unlike before
    Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
    It means going for it anyway
    because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

I had planed to wager the 5k to get my wild fire horse, but now that you need to be in top 100 and get atleast 500 glory crystals in first fight and make a 5k balens wager to get it, iam just gonna save my money for something else that has nothing to do with wartune...

Comment

Originally posted by R211988663 View Post
        I had planed to wager the 5k to get my wild fire horse, but now that you need to be in top 100 and get atleast 500 glory crystals in first fight and make a 5k balens wager to get it, iam just gonna save my money for something else that has nothing to do with wartune...
        if you get in top 100 you make 700 glory + 2k just from being in top 50-100

Comment

i guess R2 figured the massive 47k that was bet last time in mages (not sure how much was wagered in other classes) on east coast would rise if they halved the rewards????
          that must be new math....
          im sure they screwed the pooch letting the wildfire go so cheap, but seems to me it would have been better to raise the price of wildfire instead of boning every other person by halfing the rewards...it will be interesting to see how much the pool falls this month

grats R2, maybe it will pay off and people will bet twice as much, but im a doubting denton on that one...

Comment

Originally posted by R24561825 View Post
            i guess R2 figured the massive 47k that was bet last time in mages (not sure how much was wagered in other classes) on east coast would rise if they halved the rewards????
            that must be new math....
            im sure they screwed the pooch letting the wildfire go so cheap, but seems to me it would have been better to raise the price of wildfire instead of boning every other person by halfing the rewards...it will be interesting to see how much the pool falls this month

grats R2, maybe it will pay off and people will bet twice as much, but im a doubting denton on that one...
            the whole wage was 47 k not just for the mages.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
              if you get in top 100 you make 700 glory + 2k just from being in top 50-100
              Well, that's 2700, so you still need 2300 for Wildfire

Since it's cut in half, you now need 4600 wager (because you have like 95% chance to lose unless someone hacks and rigs the fights, LOL)

Anyways... I forgot about the Whips... hmm... (for the upcoming event)

Now I gotta decide between Whips and Small Runestone (since I only have Brutality, Blood, and Heal is no where near lv.2...)

Comment

Edit:

Looks like Wager amount stays the same, at 5000

That means losing will give you at most 2500 glory crystals.

I got 580 glory crystals this time. 80 more than last time, I guess it's an improvement, lol.

Still can't buy anything good except small Runestones
                (since I mentioned it before, it'll take me way too long to even get normal PvE set, so Legend is out of the question, and I still only have 2 mount spirit.. lol)

And it looks like Top 5 Eastern Archer (out of 100) from Prelim is...

Spare
                Kingboobi
                Bhel
                Lulula
                elitank

instead of last months

elitank (got top 5 in Prelim)
                xueLegend (got top 5 in Prelim)
                Spare (not in top 5)
                Lulula (got top 5 in Prelim)
                -GodBow- (not in top 5)

Looks like only 3 ppls from last time made top 5
                While there's 2 new ppls in top 5.

So... I can guess Spare will be in Top 3 Final.

But I can't tell who'll be the other 2 (and in which order) >_<
                Last edited by anichaos; 07-18-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  Edit:

Looks like Wager amount stays the same, at 5000

That means losing will give you at most 2500 glory crystals.

I got 580 glory crystals this time. 80 more than last time, I guess it's an improvement, lol.

Still can't buy anything good except small Runestones
                  (since I mentioned it before, it'll take me way too long to even get normal PvE set, so Legend is out of the question, and I still only have 2 mount spirit.. lol)

And it looks like Top 5 Eastern Archer (out of 100) from Prelim is...

Spare
                  Kingboobi
                  Bhel
                  Lulula
                  elitank

instead of last months

elitank (got top 5 in Prelim)
                  xueLegend (got top 5 in Prelim)
                  Spare (not in top 5)
                  Lulula (got top 5 in Prelim)
                  -GodBow- (not in top 5)

Looks like only 3 ppls from last time made top 5
                  While there's 2 new ppls in top 5.

So... I can guess Spare will be in Top 3 Final.

But I can't tell who'll be the other 2 (and in which order) >_<
                  Top 5 in prelims. How do you know?
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Top 5 in prelims. How do you know?
                    He may be going based off the way they are ranked in Wager list
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                      He may be going based off the way they are ranked in Wager list
                      That's not accurate. I know Spare's ranking in prelims.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

wait, so wager list isn't actual ranking for prelim? thought it was...

Edit: o, nvm, it's based on BR ranking.

Well, either way.. Spare is still in top, lol.

I wish they would show how much points each player have, would be much easier.

Comment

They don't want you to guess correctly.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

no point in using wager anymore if the losing reward is cutting by half.
                            now the mount is only worthy for top 100 who can buy them with score alone.
                            not your smartest move Wartune
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                              no point in using wager anymore if the losing reward is cutting by half.
                              now the mount is only worthy for top 100 who can buy them with score alone.
                              not your smartest move Wartune
                              Depends tho, the wager cap for Eastern Archer is up to 365k (365 USD worth) of Glory Crystal.

If the other 2 Class is similar, it means x3 = around 1095k (1095 USD worth) of Glory Crystal.

Than adding in the other 3 Server times (Western, Europe, Oceanic) x4 = 4380k (4380 USD worth) of Glory Crystals

ALL WITHIN ONE DAY...

I guess rich ppls will just spend like crazy and doesn't care about money value, lol.

AND THERE IS STILL 2 MORE DAYS OF WAGER TIME (this means the Prize Pool will continue to increase)

Comment

i just hope no people waged without knowing the losing bet reward was divided by two.
                                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X