Class War, yet again (7/18/2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class War, yet again (7/18/2013)

So... now we got a list of " Top 3 " players in each Region (West, East, Europe, Oceanic)

Do any of you guys think it will change? or will it stay the same (well, I know most mages will stay the same, LOL)

Also, the Wager have been reduced by Half of it's reward if you lose, however winning amount stayed the same.
    The new Price Table:

How many people here are going to attempt wager knowing you might lose and only get half reward?
    (and how much? and if it does let you go over 5000 cap?)

Such as wagering for 1000 balen, only to get 500 when you lose.

Even if 2 of the mount have been reduced by 250, you now require at least 2000 balen for safety, incase you lose the wager.

Or do you think the Tops will stay exactly the same and you'll win? (which still gives you the same reward as before)

And what would you buy this time (for anyone with however Glory Crystal you obtain)

I probably will just end up buying Small Runestones again, maybe I'll get my Brutality to Lv.7 or half way to 8)

getting a level 10 brutality rune should probably be the priority for most knights/archers

Comment

hmm guess wait and see how many glory crystals i get before my decision

Comment

I think results will change, a lot of it comes down to luck.
        Once again I wll be buying Small runestones, the only thing worth buying.

Comment

We must be sure they will not do any merge at July 19(and pwn the system), then we may "think" to use balens to get the half if we lose.
          - The Lag Master -
          S195

Comment

Wait for 1 month to buy that wild fire, now they're cutting wager in half..not gonna spend a f*king single balen in CW.

Comment

Surely the halved wagers pis-s a LOT of people, including myself.
              As planned im getting lv60 legendary stones, and soul crystals as spares.
              Higher wager max would make up for that nerf, but i really dunno if they raise limit... more likely they want to make wildfire more exclusive, so that only top100 cashers can get it there.
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                So... now we got a list of " Top 3 " players in each Region (West, East, Europe, Oceanic)

Do any of you guys think it will change? or will it stay the same (well, I know most mages will stay the same, LOL)
                ah and top3 archers in my region (which is not r2 one) will change for sure. Waging is damn difficult here.

I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

Before hearing about the halved wages, i was going to put a wager down, but now it's been cut in half, i won't even bother. I'll just slowly get my Level 60 stones per class war lol
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

For sure they wont stay the same only crusader will be untouched xD the 2nd and 3rd this time will be even harder to guess its like 5-6knights with identical BR.

Comment

Ill get mount training whips this time
                      for the 27th july event. I wanna lvl my stables and it seems that will be really cheap / fast for me

And thinking for next month;
                      Also think about not getting rhino this month, as i see now the bear is in teh shop, while i spend money to get it last month...
                      if they keep this trend, maybe rhino show up next month butya... idk... its a gamble
                      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                      âœ* Prizzly
                      âœ* Knight
                      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Hmm,I didn't really consider whips, Without wagering, I could probably walk away with around 350 whips, with quest that should come to around 110 bonus whips.

Which is only a bonus $38 in whips, not really that great of a choice for me given most of my battles will be based on runes.

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                          Ill get mount training whips this time
                          for the 27th july event. I wanna lvl my stables and it seems that will be really cheap / fast for me

And thinking for next month;
                          Also think about not getting rhino this month, as i see now the bear is in teh shop, while i spend money to get it last month...
                          if they keep this trend, maybe rhino show up next month butya... idk... its a gamble
                          Well now whips are 20 balens each in the CW shop. They are 24 when in promo (20 if u buy also overpriced soul crystals). The event gives 25% free. There should be a sale of whips concomitant with the event.

Soul crystals IMO are still a better deal (4 bal compared to 8), especially if you have it under ~25, but your idea is very good.

Rhino is almost 100% sure to appear next month in CW shop for a price similar to the bear.

I do not exist.
                          For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                            Well now whips are 20 balens each in the CW shop. They are 24 when in promo (20 if u buy also overpriced soul crystals). The event gives 25% free. There should be a sale of whips concomitant with the event.

Soul crystals IMO are still a better deal (4 bal compared to 8), especially if you have it under ~25, but your idea is very good.

Rhino is almost 100% sure to appear next month in CW shop for a price similar to the bear.
                            there will be a whip sale, but tbh, im busy lowering my spending within this game due of the fact i dont wanna spend that much anymore as I used to.
                            If the rhino shows up next month, then ill focus on alpaca and get some rune packs.

My soul atm is 25 but i recently lvled it up. i still need 2.1k before I can lvl it up again
                            ut with the current event going on with the SC, its also worthy to get those too.
                            BUT The main thing is; that event ends on the 19th; 1 day before finals.
                            I can also split it up; on thursday cw i get SC and on Sat i get whips.
                            But Im also doubting to get 70 leg stones, since im busy getting my 2nd 70 leg ring and this is a nice chance to speed up that progress.

Soya, Im really doubting what to do, sinc ei will be bumped if rhino doesnt show up next month xD
                            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                            âœ* Prizzly
                            âœ* Knight
                            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

On second thought, i will be getting piggy (which u probably have) and all rest on 60 leg stones. the white alpaca will appear on mystery shop sooner or later

I do not exist.
                              For real.

Comment

Working...
                              X