Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Onimad vs ZeBQ - the battle of Bigger Arrow.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
    Hmm, what about talents? There are some talents that can really change the way a fight goes, I mean basically anyone who's been playing for a long time should be able to beat zebq when it comes to talents. On that matter, if hs can be used, it's oni's victory hands down(back when zebq still had around 85k, I was in a party with average br of 60k and beated him cuz we stunned the hell out of him)
    Lol not really. RAGE stunned zebq for 6 turns in BG and still lost to him.
    u cant compared 3v3 vs 1v1. cause when its 3v1 its like 180k br vs 85k br.. i guess u can do the math who would win.
    BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
      RAGE goes with 2700+ block for cw and still wins xD so there is more factor in knight fight ^^
      crusader had low blocks and had a perfect score in knight c/w.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Hmm, what about talents? There are some talents that can really change the way a fight goes, I mean basically anyone who's been playing for a long time should be able to beat zebq when it comes to talents. On that matter, if hs can be used, it's oni's victory hands down(back when zebq still had around 85k, I was in a party with average br of 60k and beated him cuz we stunned the hell out of him)
        You can get 99 hs and he 20, only passives works on cw.
        Sure shorter and harder ** talent can get faster healing, potency higher dmg but...this dont give you nothing with same class 12k br player...realy

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
          Lol not really. RAGE stunned zebq for 6 turns in BG and still lost to him.
          u cant compared 3v3 vs 1v1. cause when its 3v1 its like 180k br vs 85k br.. i guess u can do the math who would win.
          Really?, wow, did he screwed up his skills order or some? Hmm, on that note, with r4ge defence, if he were to start off with stun against zebq, shouldn't he be able to reach the +50% damage area, and stun him again there?, so in total, stunning him for 6 turns? Also, you should kno better 3 60k br players together don't = 180k br. By that logic, 3 30k br players should =90k br, but in gvg I can easily beat 4 30k br players when they atk me.

Comment

Really?, wow, did he screwed up his skills order or some? Hmm, on that note, with r4ge defence, if he were to start off with stun against zebq, shouldn't he be able to reach the +50% damage area, and stun him again there?, so in total, stunning him for 6 turns? Also, you should kno better 3 60k br players together don't = 180k br. By that logic, 3 30k br players should =90k br, but in gvg I can easily beat 4 30k br players when they atk me.
            well, i bet u haven't eat a zebu delphic yet? he hit me for 80k dmg. so on rage it would probably be around 70-75k?
            and u can't really compare 4 30k BR to 60k BR... and also those 30k Brs can't stun u for 9 sec. so ye go figure.
            BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

no chance for free player. XD uh. i hate that. hahahaahhah. maybe r2 have a good heart to let my name there for a while. lol
              Server :[S147] Esterwitch
              Name Char : Surya91
              Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

I understand money is relative, but without winning the lottery or robbing banks how do people make that much money to throw at this game and still have time to play?

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                  I understand money is relative, but without winning the lottery or robbing banks how do people make that much money to throw at this game and still have time to play?
                  If you have that much money, you can spend that much without spending too much time on the game like the others.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                    well they get born into a rich family.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                    X