Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 GAMES appeal, Knights are waaaay underpowered.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try play other role till high lvl
    every char have it specialiity
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

In short, this guy doesn't know what he is talking about. the three classes are check and balances. As an Archer, I have a very tough time beating knights much weaker than I am in terms of BR. My br is currently is at 82.5k and a knight with same br will eat me alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
        In short, this guy doesn't know what he is talking about. the three classes are check and balances. As an Archer, I have a very tough time beating knights much weaker than I am in terms of BR. My br is currently is at 82.5k and a knight with same br will eat me alive.
        THIS. even with 5-10k lower BR they can eat archers alive.

@Prizzly
        Ye when i said "knight useless" i pretty sure meant archer tank it "better" due to the perma scatter df and incid shot.
        But if were talking to not heavy cashers then knights are superior in tanking. but now days who doesnt mass balens archer.. just look at top archers plenty of em xD
        BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

I just wanna ask about ur level now.
          U should be around lvl 40+ if u think knight is the weakest class...

Comment

iam 64 mage, and knights are extremly tuff oppenents in pvp, high hps witch makes the shield damn good to, sometimes i dont even get shield down with two AOEs....and iam talking against knights in same BR area as my self (52-55k br), and lets not forget the high block rating that freaking heals them up to i mean gees come on....knights who know how to play one just wait for the first min to go then when it change to 50% extra dmg, they use brutality and 100 rage delphic....hits me 5 times...sure i got 45k hp but all of those go bye bye when they trow it at me, so heres an idea lets nerf knights they are to damn OP compared to mages whos problery the most useless class after 60+
            Last edited by R211988663; 07-16-2013, 08:31 PM.

Comment

i got a tank knight level 47... and also im a non - casher... in WB i can reach #7-#10 depends on my luck in crits... yes i don't know much about higher levels but let me say.. if you think agorran sucks... then i guess ur def and hp sucks... my agorran last for 2-3 turns vs archers and pure dps knights...

Comment

Dear R2 guys. Could you please nerf archers and mages or improve the knights.

Case1: In world boss events top 10 damage dealers there are always about 70-80% arhers and 20-30% mages. I have never seen a knight there ... no matter how pumped.

Case2: "But knigts have armor!!!" ** all the other classes have ways of dealing with that ... while there is no way to improve knigtses damage (i use the word knigt on purpose .... as all they are missing are 2 coconuts to be 100% ridiculous). Also the agoran shield is usualy auto defeat if you use it... it should either be a bit better or removed as it is only a waste of resources.

Case3: Because of this MOST people would pick archers ... if they were not so metro looking (male archers look like arrogant, high class ga ys i even the hand gesture is reeeealy snobby). Because they are so OP (with many mass damage effects).

Case4: 3 knights can NEVER beat 3 equivalent archers .... there is just no way.

Case5: Archers & mages can live wqithout nights in their party .... knights alone a ****.

R2 GAMES, pleeeeeeease do something about this ... its just crazy to have 1 class so handicapped. That or change the archer portrait ... so we can live with it .... and we will all just pick archers and have a mono-army.

People what do you think ... leave your opinions, comments & responses below.

Comment

Can some mod just mute this R216030331? This is purely non stop spamming, with no creativity!
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by R216030331 View Post

Dear R2 guys. Could you please nerf archers and mages or improve the knights.

Case1: In world boss events top 10 damage dealers there are always about 70-80% arhers and 20-30% mages. I have never seen a knight there ... no matter how pumped.

Case2: "But knigts have armor!!!" ** all the other classes have ways of dealing with that ... while there is no way to improve knigtses damage (i use the word knigt on purpose .... as all they are missing are 2 coconuts to be 100% ridiculous). Also the agoran shield is usualy auto defeat if you use it... it should either be a bit better or removed as it is only a waste of resources.

Case3: Because of this MOST people would pick archers ... if they were not so metro looking (male archers look like arrogant, high class ga ys i even the hand gesture is reeeealy snobby). Because they are so OP (with many mass damage effects).

Case4: 3 knights can NEVER beat 3 equivalent archers .... there is just no way.

Case5: Archers & mages can live wqithout nights in their party .... knights alone a ****.

R2 GAMES, pleeeeeeease do something about this ... its just crazy to have 1 class so handicapped. That or change the archer portrait ... so we can live with it .... and we will all just pick archers and have a mono-army.

People what do you think ... leave your opinions, comments & responses below.
                    Wow dude you must really suck then if you lose that bad to archers. I can understand mages bc well mages are suppose to kick knights ***** since they are our counter. Archers shouldn't be much of a problem unless they are hard casher or much higher level than you are. I can beat all archers on my server except for like 2 or 3 which are decently funded. About WB I seen plenty of knights in the top 10. Maybe it isn't at your server but in the servers I have played at before and my current one now there is always at least 2 knights in the top 10. If i spent balens I could make top 10 as well. it isn't that hard just archers and mages get it easier. Archers are OP early game but unless you plan on cashing hard on it they won't get much further.

Knights just overpowered them by a lot due to defenses and high hp. Learn to build your knight correctly and you won't have a problem with majority of players. Lastly, the aragorn shield is amazing and really does help against other knights and archers. Not so much mages but you shouldn't be going after mages in teh first place. Anyways though get your hp to like 55k+ and a lot of reduce dmg and your bubble will last a good amount of time before it pops. I am not a hard casher. I am light to medium casher and I am doing just fine with my knight. Learn to play and build it correctly before you start whining on the forums.

Comment

knights have many flaws but what really annoys me ever since i have the pve set is our damn slow skills. maybe it's just me but i find it really hard to make use of the extra rage in dungeons cause we are too slow to use any 2 skills without slasher between 2 boss attacks (with df). US + ST works sometimes and sometimes makes me lose 1 turn. if all stars align i can even do slasher + DD but thats pretty much it... our super strong delphic EDD is so slow that sometimes i even lose 2 turns (slasher -> boss -> EDD -> boss instead of 2 attacks -> boss -> 2 attacks, thanks for this great skill -.- )

Comment

hi why dont u try the slow levelling guide
                        cap your knight at a certain level say 49
                        until your
                        1) soul engravings hit lvl 80
                        2) stables hit lvl 8
                        Last edited by R21577189; 07-17-2013, 05:36 AM.
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                          hi why dont u try the slow levelling guide
                          cap your knight at a certain level say 49
                          until your
                          1) soul engravings hit lvl 80
                          2) stables hit lvl 8
                          Lol? Slow leveling is not the way to go if you wanna be big and strong. That'll just make you stronger against others your level

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                            Lol? Slow leveling is not the way to go if you wanna be big and strong. That'll just make you stronger against others your level
                            just slow on 50 ..get ld .. get legendary set ... easy from that on

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                              just slow on 50 ..get ld .. get legendary set ... easy from that on
                              yeah just stay at 50+ until u hit

max for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Pendragons View Post
                                yeah just stay at 50+ until u hit

max for everything.
                                yeah just spend a few years at 50.
                                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                                X