Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2 GAMES appeal, Knights are waaaay underpowered.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 GAMES appeal, Knights are waaaay underpowered.

Dear R2 guys. Could you please nerf archers and mages or improve the knights.

Case1: In world boss events top 10 damage dealers there are always about 70-80% arhers and 20-30% mages. I have never seen a knight there ... no matter how pumped.

Case2: "But knigts have armor!!!" ** all the other classes have ways of dealing with that ... while there is no way to improve knigtses damage (i use the word knigt on purpose .... as all they are missing are 2 coconuts to be 100% ridiculous). Also the agoran shield is usualy auto defeat if you use it... it should either be a bit better or removed as it is only a waste of resources.

Case3: Because of this MOST people would pick archers ... if they were not so metro looking (male archers look like arrogant, high class ga ys i even the hand gesture is reeeealy snobby). Because they are so OP (with many mass damage effects).

Case4: 3 knights can NEVER beat 3 equivalent archers .... there is just no way.

Case5: Archers & mages can live wqithout nights in their party .... knights alone a ****.

R2 GAMES, pleeeeeeease do something about this ... its just crazy to have 1 class so handicapped. That or change the archer portrait ... so we can live with it .... and we will all just pick archers and have a mono-army.

People what do you think ... leave your opinions, comments & responses below.

Screw Knights and Archers, we don't need any snooby Patk users! Since newbies went loco on Knights suck, Archers pwn while us Mages run along and do MPs ourselves. So long suckers!
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Case 1 - Our top Knights always find themselves into top 10, normally they're #2 and #3.

Case 2 - Knights are strong O_o They have some insane DPS. Their armor and block makes em tough to beat. Agoran is pretty overpowere. You have 70k HP and your Agoran blocks up to 15k HP.. My damage is around 4-5k against Knights. That's 3 turns to get rid of the shield.

Case 3 - Many mass damage effects? They have only 2 AoEs.. One of which is the Delphic that rarely gets used.

Case 4 - Wait what? Are you serious? I've seen a Knight kill entire teams in Arena, but ignoring that, why should it be 3v1?

Case 5 - I've already proven Mages and Knights can live without Archers, Knights and Archers could probably live without Mages too. No class is essential anymore, however some classes will make things easier for you.

To conclude. It depends on you, your build and of course how much you can afford to invest into your character. If someone went and spent $5000 on their archer, compared to your $500, of course they will be better. They will be able to overpower your defenses and all your natural benefits against an Archer are reduced to the point of an easy win.

Comment

Originally posted by R222344406 View Post
        Dear R2 guys. Could you please nerf archers and mages or improve the knights.

Case1: In world boss events top 10 damage dealers there are always about 70-80% arhers and 20-30% mages. I have never seen a knight there ... no matter how pumped.

Case2: "But knigts have armor!!!" ** all the other classes have ways of dealing with that ... while there is no way to improve knigtses damage (i use the word knigt on purpose .... as all they are missing are 2 coconuts to be 100% ridiculous). Also the agoran shield is usualy auto defeat if you use it... it should either be a bit better or removed as it is only a waste of resources.

Case3: Because of this MOST people would pick archers ... if they were not so metro looking (male archers look like arrogant, high class ga ys i even the hand gesture is reeeealy snobby). Because they are so OP (with many mass damage effects).

Case4: 3 knights can NEVER beat 3 equivalent archers .... there is just no way.

Case5: Archers & mages can live wqithout nights in their party .... knights alone a ****.

R2 GAMES, pleeeeeeease do something about this ... its just crazy to have 1 class so handicapped. That or change the archer portrait ... so we can live with it .... and we will all just pick archers and have a mono-army.

People what do you think ... leave your opinions, comments & responses below.
        Oh dear..another person who want's it all there own way without having to do any work at all.

If you think knights are no good, then I suggest you pack up your kit bag and find another game to play.
        Knights are rather monstrous later in the game, where they become self healing brick walls
        22k Patk archer hit's them for about 5k damage with AS and they heal 2.8k from their block, then they proceed to hit with ultimate slasher for 11k..underpowered I think not.

Comment

Oh and archers are also faster than knights .... they get more attacks .... R2 you archer lovers you

Comment

They why you never see knights in top 10 damage dealers?

Comment

Originally posted by R222344406 View Post
              Oh and archers are also faster than knights .... they get more attacks .... R2 you archer lovers you
              I haven't played as an archer in a long time, but I got the same amount of attacks, and I can out dps knights with similar stats, they just suck I guess

Comment

What a biased person! most likely you are just mage newbie.

Case 1 - Even though I myself a knight often hit top 10 in wb on my server, I invested much more money than archer, I made same damage as an archer who has less 10k br than me. Don't argue who is best in wb, archer is born naturally to have edge over knights on wb.

case 2 - you mush be kidding me knight shield(egg) is op, just lvlup youself and go to see 70+ bg, it consumes 30 rages! and it easily broken.

case 3 - 2 Aoes are not enough??? mage's aoe is much cheaper than knight(50 rages consumption); mage's aoe cooldown much shorter than knight(horrible 30 secs); mage's aoe cast is much faster than knight(slowest skill animation).

case 4 - how much we can expect 3 knights fight with 3 mages or 3 archers? everyone should know the result!

case 5 - your conclusion let me feel you never play 60+ mp, it is already approved knight is just optional in DT and moon. You must be kidding me again, How can a team without archer run DT?????!!!

Learn more before making conclusion! kid

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                Case 1 - Our top Knights always find themselves into top 10, normally they're #2 and #3.

Case 2 - Knights are strong O_o They have some insane DPS. Their armor and block makes em tough to beat. Agoran is pretty overpowere. You have 70k HP and your Agoran blocks up to 15k HP.. My damage is around 4-5k against Knights. That's 3 turns to get rid of the shield.

Case 3 - Many mass damage effects? They have only 2 AoEs.. One of which is the Delphic that rarely gets used.

Case 4 - Wait what? Are you serious? I've seen a Knight kill entire teams in Arena, but ignoring that, why should it be 3v1?

Case 5 - I've already proven Mages and Knights can live without Archers, Knights and Archers could probably live without Mages too. No class is essential anymore, however some classes will make things easier for you.

To conclude. It depends on you, your build and of course how much you can afford to invest into your character. If someone went and spent $5000 on their archer, compared to your $500, of course they will be better. They will be able to overpower your defenses and all your natural benefits against an Archer are reduced to the point of an easy win.
                Last edited by Halifax; 07-16-2013, 07:20 AM.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Halifax, you're right. Archers do naturally have an edge in World Boss, but it doesn't mean Knights can't get there and do more damage.

Clearly if you think a 15k Shield is weak... then you are a weak knight. Are you kidding me? Do you know how many matches I have lost because of a Knight using Shield and healing from block? Quite a few.

Knights are tanking class. Archers are 1v1 DPS class, Mages are healing class or average aoe class. We are each geared to a specific role or job when it comes to PVE. So Knights have skills that make them tank better. Use em.

3 Knights vs 3 Mages. Depends, Can go either way but I'd put my money on 3 Knights if they knew what they were doing.

In regards to your conclusion, perhaps you underestimate the power of Knights.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n-t-so-useless

The above link will take you to a thread where me and fellow guildies completed 65 DT and 70 MP with no Archers

Comment

you should write this to 7road they are the one who created this game

Comment

@Halifax:

1. BR? Who cares about what your BR compared to the Archer? In an event where you need to do as much damage as possible, Patk on Knights and Archers are what's important. So tell me, compared to that said Archer 10k BR lower than yourself, what's the difference between yours and his/her Patk?

2. Agoran Shield isn't OP, yes, but it is more than enough for survival. Tell me about that Eggshell of yours, who exactly did you fight with for it to be broken so easily? Someone who has much higher attack than your defense? Or is your HP low compared to your BR range? Or you feel 2 turns of no damage is short?

3. Knights should be happy that they even have an AOE skill, since when were they designed to be mobs killers? Tanking and dealing good amount of Single Target damage is their job .

4. Against 3 Mages, 3 Knights would have a pretty good chance to lose. However, I don't see any reason 3 Knights can die under 3 Archers on the same scale of power. Unless the reason is building your toon wrong. And hell, you don't even see that many 3 Knights rooms or 3 Archers room for the matter of fact!

5. You don't even know about runes? Purge Runes made Archers less of a requirement in MPs now.

And for your statement about learning before making conclusion, I have one thing to say: Research is a type of learning, and you failed at that!
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        @Halifax:

1. BR? Who cares about what your BR compared to the Archer? In an event where you need to do as much damage as possible, Patk on Knights and Archers are what's important. So tell me, compared to that said Archer 10k BR lower than yourself, what's the difference between yours and his/her Patk?

2. Agoran Shield isn't OP, yes, but it is more than enough for survival. Tell me about that Eggshell of yours, who exactly did you fight with for it to be broken so easily? Someone who has much higher attack than your defense? Or is your HP low compared to your BR range? Or you feel 2 turns of no damage is short?

3. Knights should be happy that they even have an AOE skill, since when were they designed to be mobs killers? Tanking and dealing good amount of Single Target damage is their job .

4. Against 3 Mages, 3 Knights would have a pretty good chance to lose. However, I don't see any reason 3 Knights can die under 3 Archers on the same scale of power. Unless the reason is building your toon wrong. And hell, you don't even see that many 3 Knights rooms or 3 Archers room for the matter of fact!

5. You don't even know about runes? Purge Runes made Archers less of a requirement in MPs now.

And for your statement about learning before making conclusion, I have one thing to say: Research is a type of learning, and you failed at that!

If u say 3 equal mages wins over 3 equal term knights u havent face the beauty of tripple bruta US WW US in arena 3v3 yet if a equal BR mage can survive that im out of here.
                        BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                          If u say 3 equal mages wins over 3 equal term knights u havent face the beauty of tripple bruta US WW US in arena 3v3 yet if a equal BR mage can survive that im out of here.
                          They can, good teamwork. One mage can BL, other 2 can AoE, and rotate, it can work. But I agree, Knights with WW + US quickly eliminates Mages as it targets lowest HP and pops em off quickly.

Comment

Personally I feel, 3 Invasian can kill 3 crusaders.
                            Correct me if i am wrong.

or 3 Linketong can kill 3 R4ge
                            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              They can, good teamwork. One mage can BL, other 2 can AoE, and rotate, it can work. But I agree, Knights with WW + US quickly eliminates Mages as it targets lowest HP and pops em off quickly.
                              No mate just to much dmg output. we do it everyday for since rune patch came. ON EQUAL terms ive no doubt the knights can win. but thats just form my experience until someone prove me wrong.
                              BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Working...
                              X