oh symbol is tough pve set -_-
      50 pve set is easy to get soo...yeah we can talk about pve mages

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        Hehei know that,most of the time end with 1200 point, if dont must restore hp more then once
        I was actually talking about team points, in your personal points, The maximum Ive got is 1800 if Im not wrong.
        Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
        And all fights will take more than a minute also. Especially those with high defence and hp.
        It depends in your tactics
        Originally posted by Nubito View Post
        u think bout mage vs mage with equal BR right?
        heal waaarrr
        ahahahhahaha
        with 50% is enough to kill another mage with the same br as you
        Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
        oh symbol is tough pve set -_-
        Im not using pve yet, Guild altar doesnt want to drop the rods for me, nor the refines z.z I was lv49 in that screenshot.

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        50 pve set is easy to get soo...yeah we can talk about pve mages
        Not so easy... 2 months or more for something "online" is not a big deal ..
        - The Lag Master -
        S195

Comment

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post

Not so easy... 2 months or more for something "online" is not a big deal ..
          If you start game without wasting keys and have vip...lets say you go to 50v after 1.5 month of play... I do that and end my legend set in 7 weeks, can faster but not always can make 3x god nm
          Sure for noncash ppl put 4x gems in all stuffs is not that easy - need luck im realy light casher,only vip and maybe 8000 balens spend

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

with 50% is enough to kill another mage with the same br as you
            i dont think so, do you play mage too? what it lvl btw?

almost all mage avoid fight another mage in BG except it gap far enough
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Like you say,Same br 50k+ mage fight takes a long,even pve vs pvp...pve vs pve longer

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Then I think I am part of those other mages who love to fight another mages, since I heal my hp with another mages or knights

I'm actually lvl 54.
                - The Lag Master -
                S195

Comment

with 50% is enough to kill another mage with the same br
                  Try being a level 60+ mage with a 50k or better BR and dropping a similar (within +/- 3k BR) mage with similar build in anything less than 100% damage timer. I'm running level 70+ with a 70k BR now and mage vs mage fights are just a ridiculous waste of time. Not having PvP gear may make the fights go a little faster but even then you are talking late into the 50% timer if not into 100% assuming level 55 gear.
                  Patryn
                  Twisted
                  S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                  "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                    Try being a level 60+ mage with a 50k or better BR and dropping a similar (within +/- 3k BR) mage with similar build in anything less than 100% damage timer. I'm running level 70+ with a 70k BR now and mage vs mage fights are just a ridiculous waste of time. Not having PvP gear may make the fights go a little faster but even then you are talking late into the 50% timer if not into 100% assuming level 55 gear.
                    If you can re-read the previous posts, we were talking about lower bgs, 40-50-59.
                    I already know that its a headache to fight a mage when his mdef & hp is good.
                    - The Lag Master -
                    S195

Comment

Then I think I am part of those other mages who love to fight another mages, since I heal my hp with another mages or knights

I'm actually lvl 54.
                      in other word, u pick weaker mage as opponent

we talk bout 2 mage with similiar BR/stat here

Comment

If you can re-read the previous posts, we were talking about lower bgs, 40-50-59.
                        actually this mage vs mage topic start from my post(#12)
                        and its said bout bg for monster if it devide by BR, not bout specific BG bracket.
                        hehe

Comment

Well, I'm talking about my bg bracket, :c and no, I usually check names, but of course, sometimes I pick newbies or pros, or dryad bombers, who knows, just have to deal with it & find the way to win :P
                          - The Lag Master -
                          S195

Comment

Thank you for giving me this opportunity since I've been so bored lately on forums.

1. The only mention of level for BGs was when a single poster (not you btw) mentioned the last time they were in a level 50 BG which hardly qualifies this as being a thread about the brackets you stated.
                            2. "Good" Mdef and HP is relative to your BR and we were talking about similar BR mages. I went through plenty of 2 minute long Mage vs Mage fights from level 50 and onwards so it doesn't matter if you are talking about level 50 or level 70 BGs because in both cases similar BR Mage vs Mage are going to take precious time.
                            3. Before you suggest that somebody "re-reads" anything make sure that you yourself have done the same. People who just abjectly dismiss a persons comments and state that they "misread" or "need to do some research" even when they themselves haven't should have a very special circle of Hell reserved just for them....one where they are constantly verbally abused by a vicious pack of 4 year olds.

that is all
                            Patryn
                            Twisted
                            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Well, I'm talking about my bg bracket, :c and no, I usually check names, but of course, sometimes I pick newbies or pros, or dryad bombers, who knows, just have to deal with it & find the way to win :P
                              no one talk bout specific brecket here especialy ur bracket
                              we talk bout mage vs mage with equal quality
                              pls re-read before refuting other people post
                              Last edited by Nubito; 07-17-2013, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X