Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ridiculous honor loss from stronger br...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridiculous honor loss from stronger br...

In bg I loss over 250 honour from a player that has 3k more br then me...
    And now everytime that player is after me...
    How is this possible?
    How are they calculating the honour loss?

It has nothing to do with BR at all.

The honor loss is due to the numerical difference in your honor compared to the person your fighting's honor.

Comment

By numerical number.
      If you had more honor (in number) than that person, you'll definitely lost more honor and that person gain more honor.
      Well, max you will lose 400 honor if the gap to big.
      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
      IGN - Vein

Comment

That's why there are chickens that "never level up" because they're scared of losing Honor. (talking about lv.59ish ppls with Elite Crusader and above title)
        Once they get into level 60+, they go "o ****" cause they start losing Honor like crazy.

Tho most of them tend to only stay at 54/59 until they obtain Imperial or Lord Divine than never do BG ever again... (however, if you aren't getting 3000 honor a day, this will take quite a while)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          That's why there are chickens that "never level up" because they're scared of losing Honor. (talking about lv.59ish ppls with Elite Crusader and above title)
          Once they get into level 60+, they go "o ****" cause they start losing Honor like crazy.

Tho most of them tend to only stay at 54/59 until they obtain Imperial or Lord Divine than never do BG ever again... (however, if you aren't getting 3000 honor a day, this will take quite a while)
          Super we are chickens but maybe we are just more smart then ppl who vup with 40k br and crussader to 60+ and then cant move up rank becouse are not enaught strong.
          Main idea for 59 camper Noncash players is get 50-52k br before we go to higher barkets, honor farming is part of that have problem? I dont and play fine with my hc,close to ic 59 acc

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

it only 3k diffrent anyway
            i beaten by ppl with 30k+ br than mine n loss 400 honor
            all i can do is hide from him, no chance after all
            i have no problem with that
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              Super we are chickens but maybe we are just more smart then ppl who vup with 40k br and crussader to 60+ and then cant move up rank becouse are not enaught strong.
              Main idea for 59 camper Noncash players is get 50-52k br before we go to higher barkets, honor farming is part of that have problem? I dont and play fine with my hc,close to ic 59 acc
              If players who don't level up are chickens then what are those weakass power leveler be called? Let him feel that way about bracket campers since he can't do anything about that but only call other smart players names. I just watch him cry on almost all his posts over 'cash cows' and 'level campers' while giggling.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                If players who don't level up are chickens then what are those weakass power leveler be called? Let him feel that way about bracket campers since he can't do anything about that but only call other smart players names. I just watch him cry on almost all his posts over 'cash cows' and 'level campers' while giggling.
                Yep,i like this ppl too...i can pulder many of them with 65+ v ... In other games maybe lvl means power, but not here

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You do realize I am talking about ppls that stayed at same level for more than 6 month right? LOL, did you not see the complains they made on first Class War's thread.

and I don't "cry" I only state the Truths, all I say are true, none are false.

Think of me as a machine that types out nothing but the truth if you can't handle the truth.

And as said before, there is no "power leveling" all EXP gain are fixed by day unless you constantly buy Stamina and EXP scrolls.

Comment

You do realize I am talking about ppls that stayed at same level for more than 6 month right? LOL, did you not see the complains they made on first Class War's thread.

Think of me as a machine that types out nothing but the truth if you can't handle the truth.

And as said before, there is no "power leveling" all EXP gain are fixed by day unless you constantly buy Stamina and EXP scrolls.
                    Actually you state OPINION nearly 100% of the time which is completely separate from fact. While your opinions may be backed by a limited amount of solid fact it can not be categorized as absolute truth in any way shape or form. While I am no fan of level camping many people do it because they have a goal they wish to reach by a certain level, whether that be a specific BR or Honor Rank. When accomplishing a goal any intelligent individual goes to lengths to stack the odds in their favor so they can increase their chances of reaching that goal. Calling somebody a chicken for level camping or claiming that they are "afraid" to lose honor is a horrible generalization. I am in no way accusing you of "crying" but don't pretend to be the bastion of truth and fact when you consistently post your personal opinion and rarely, from what I've seen, put forth any type of substantial, concrete evidence to back up your statements.

your turn
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

What ONLY truth are you talking about? Like the one about Zebq bash thread and conclude that he is a brat when you even don't know him personally? LMAO, yeah that is a truth and not false. And what is your proof that a toon that stayed on a same level for 6months are chickens that are afraid to lose honor, as if honor is the only thing here in wartune. They maybe aiming for a certain br, or sorting things out for their next equips. And personally I don't care about their complains on class war. It is a once a month event where all players had lived without (and all low levels live without) with the previous wartune versions.

And it was called power leveling because you level up too fast not because you gain too much exp hahahaha! Those who gain massive amount of exp but don't level that fast (level 50s that dumps exp to talents) are they power leveler?

Quote from WoWWiki:
                      Power leveling is the term used to describe the process of leveling a character as rapidly as possible with the least amount of play time.
                      Last edited by rheasteer; 07-17-2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Yeah and can i ask...what lvl br and class you are?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                          While I am no fan of level camping many people do it because they have a goal they wish to reach by a certain level, whether that be a specific BR or Honor Rank. When accomplishing a goal any intelligent individual goes to lengths to stack the odds in their favor so they can increase their chances of reaching that goal. Calling somebody a chicken for level camping or claiming that they are "afraid" to lose honor is a horrible generalization.
                          Well said.
                          Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                          I do not exist.
                          For real.

Comment

Working...
                          X