Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

WHY TANKS WHY NOT DRAGONS by SirSterling S98

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WHY TANKS WHY NOT DRAGONS by SirSterling S98

    I have a question for the makers. why are there tanks? I don't quite understand the idea of having a knight, mage, and archer and then throw tanks in there.Why not dragons that would stick the the idea of the game. I mean you can use the same power ups but just have dragons. dragons shoot acid, fireballs, in some case lasers, ice, and have stun. it would be easy just to change the tank into a dragon. then you could even make different looking dragons for the different tanks. even add a dragon mount for so many wins in dragon battles. here's some thing else, this game is based around money for some players, you can have it so you can buy extras for the dragons like armors even for horses make the mounts like a extra player with armors that can be made or bought and added. you start off with a standard mount and then you can synth. new armors that can be added or bought. what all of you think about that. you can even make it so you can upgrade the armor like for the player and add jems to them. just wonderingClick image for larger version

Name:	dragon_rider_wings_stones_64944_1920x1080.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	1737697

  • #2
    Well the Chinese wartune is actually called 'Divine Comedy'
    Divine setting in the era of magic and comedy for a twist like with bikini's
    Game: Crystal Saga
    IGN: Celestia
    Class: Priest
    Server: [S64] Bloodshed Hollow

    Comment


    • #3
      I can understand the bakini's being that I a conan fan and there are some scantly clad girls in those type of shows and then you have movies this the punk rocker king look but I just don't understand about the tanks

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R27164365 View Post
        I can understand the bakini's being that I a conan fan and there are some scantly clad girls in those type of shows and then you have movies this the punk rocker king look but I just don't understand about the tanks
        At least the tanks don't have a futuristic look to them .-.
        Game: Crystal Saga
        IGN: Celestia
        Class: Priest
        Server: [S64] Bloodshed Hollow

        Comment


        • #5
          no but still there are so many games with tanks in them but not that many where you can control dragons to attack other dragons. I mean the can even work it out that when the dragon dies it takes off and there is a shadow on the ground of where your at instead of the orb. when you come back in after cooldown your dragon lands and then you run it across the ground attacking the others.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R27164365 View Post
            no but still there are so many games with tanks in them but not that many where you can control dragons to attack other dragons. I mean the can even work it out that when the dragon dies it takes off and there is a shadow on the ground of where your at instead of the orb. when you come back in after cooldown your dragon lands and then you run it across the ground attacking the others.
            7road is the created of "divine Comedy" A.K.A Wartune. And R2 is the host of this game. 7road in china too >-<
            Game: Crystal Saga
            IGN: Celestia
            Class: Priest
            Server: [S64] Bloodshed Hollow

            Comment


            • #7
              there are so many different ideas like making the mounts an extra in the game where you can synth armor and gem that armor to add extra stats to yours so when your running in the game the horse, bird, dragon, rhino, tiger, rat what ever has there armor on too. it would add to the fact of spending real dollars or vouchers also for those that do that. you would know when running in guild battle that a player has great armor on them and there mound telling you to stay away.

              Comment


              • #8
                Who cares? It's a video game. Why is super mario not about plumbing? They are plumbers right? Since when do plumbers fight evil and save princesses? Seriously get over this **** about how everything must be realistic. It's a game they can add w/e they freaking like to. If they want to put Talking bananas in this game then they can do that as well.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I want to ride flying sharks that shoots lazer out of their eyes.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    I want to ride flying sharks that shoots lazer out of their eyes.
                    dont u mean u wana ride freakin shards with freakin lazers attached to there freakin heads =D
                    i ♥ DR. Evil xD

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X