What about review brackets on BG and remove that dryad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about review brackets on BG and remove that dryad

That dryad is annoying . I suggest that you review those brackets and remove that stupid dryad. Is annoying to be hunted by someone 5 times in the same bg just to knock your honor . Is illogical to bless someone with dryad. My suggestion is that those weak players to build up themselfs to become stronger as other players did.
    Or you should make the BG about BR to make them more fun . Is a **** to see a level 59 with 5 times dryaded hunting the same player all the time.
    Your worst nightmare .
    Azazael - S20

The game is fine.

Now go and build your character.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R29228555 View Post
      That dryad is annoying . I suggest that you review those brackets and remove that stupid dryad. Is annoying to be hunted by someone 5 times in the same bg just to knock your honor . Is illogical to bless someone with dryad. My suggestion is that those weak players to build up themselfs to become stronger as other players did.
      Or you should make the BG about BR to make them more fun . Is a **** to see a level 59 with 5 times dryaded hunting the same player all the time.
      The dryad's blessing is in place as a means to prevent bullying. Admittedly the reverse is true as you have stated. I preached in the past that the dryad's should only stack when attacked and not when you are attacking. That way the mechanics stay the same and it prevents reverse bullying. Alas it seems nothing has changed since I retired my toon.
      IGN: Hein
      Server: S2
      BR: Almost 300k (next goal )
      Level 105 Assassin

If you want to succeed at this game, don't play hard. Instead play smart. And never underestimate the value of a good clan

Comment

if no dryad. how can be a low title win? how we can raise our title. not only you who always lose. lol. me crusader lose almost 3K honor. but it's np for me. defending i take the honor from high title. hahahaha
        Server :[S147] Esterwitch
        Name Char : Surya91
        Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          The game is fine.

building your character does nothing when you are facing someone with 100% dryad. BG isn't fine and needs a revamp. At least the honor system does with the dryad as well.

Comment

Dude , my toon is build . When someone is 100% dryaded you can be Mafalda or Robocop if you like him more , that **** will kill you. I saw lots of dryad hunters and then smack your head. We worked for that honor , did lots of BG and comes a **** and steals it . Is not fair . THEY should build their toon.
            Someone said how can they build and gain a new title.
            You can do that , when R2 will review that shi=tty bg . Is annoying to be in a bracket with 56 level ...you kill 5-6 players and then you are forced to leave ...you get 35 honor from eatch of them , and when you die , you lose 400 honor. Where is the purpose of this ****? Why should i stay more in a bg ? How can you get carts?
            R2 should really do BG by brackets based on Honor Title. Crusaders with Crusaders and so on.
            Your worst nightmare .
            Azazael - S20

Comment

The game is fine.

I guess you are a dryad hunter by the way to talk.
              To build my toon? Dude, i have 13k+ patk , 12k+ pdef , 8k+ mdef and lvl5-6 astrals red and orange. Being a non-cashier player . And you are telling me that i really need to build my toon? Prolly if i will ever decide to spend on this game , for sure those stats will rise like hell . But for me is enough being a lvl64 with 44k BR and still in development as toon .
              We are talking about being protected when you are attacked by that dryad , not to have it when you attack. You better tell those dryad hunters to build their toon, not to me.
              Your worst nightmare .
              Azazael - S20

Comment

Originally posted by R29228555 View Post
                I guess you are a dryad hunter by the way to talk.
                To build my toon? Dude, i have 13k+ patk , 12k+ pdef , 8k+ mdef and lvl5-6 astrals red and orange. Being a non-cashier player . And you are telling me that i really need to build my toon? Prolly if i will ever decide to spend on this game , for sure those stats will rise like hell . But for me is enough being a lvl64 with 44k BR and still in development as toon .
                We are talking about being protected when you are attacked by that dryad , not to have it when you attack. You better tell those dryad hunters to build their toon, not to me.
                I don't need dryads.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

I don't need dryads.
                  Neither do i . But i guess you dont like to be bombed 5-6 times by the same player who gets dryaded and hunts you for honor and losing 400 honor/turn when you can get 200 max from 5-6 kills.
                  They should get the same amount of which he/she lost when you killed him/her according to his honor level not your level.
                  Due the fact that R2 wont change that thing, most likely i will become a dryad hunter ... buffing myself with 100% dryaded and hunting the higher honor rank players. I guess noone wanna happen that thing and is not a way to kill his work which can takes month .... do you feel good when you lose 1k honor on a single BG ? just an innocent question
                  Your worst nightmare .
                  Azazael - S20

Comment

Originally posted by uya91 View Post
                    if no dryad. how can be a low title win? how we can raise our title. not only you who always lose. lol. me crusader lose almost 3K honor. but it's np for me. defending i take the honor from high title. hahahaha
                    you can gain honor by building your toon stronger , be in guild battles not hunting players when you are dryaded. That`s the lamest thing i ever saw. I`ve been hunting one player today to his spawn area after he got 400 honor from me and after attacked me 4 times he came to kill me and making me cower and stuff... All my respect to those who understood that and didnt attacked me . What was his action? he left BG. That kind of things must not be tolerated. If you decide to join a Battle Ground you should not be able to leave it till is done.
                    But in anycase , that player is in my blacklist and for sure i will stay in front of his spawn area and force him to leave all the time when i see him. And here is not about the honor,is about being lame . Why he refused to fight after? because he didnt had dryad? Well...build your toon and face the higher players if you are good. I still can be beaten by lower players which are spending some money in wings and mounts. I dont have a problem with that. But being an as-s-hole is not a good way . He will be hunted by my entire guild in BG`s from now on Anbd to you...Good luck ...watch to not face me and hunt me , or you will do only Guild Battles Good luck :P
                    Your worst nightmare .
                    Azazael - S20

Comment

Working...
                    X