Lvl 50 epic gear...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 50 epic gear...

So im coming to realize without unloading serious amounts of cash... synthing 50 armor(let alone legendarying it) is basically impossible. Why not make this a feasible goal for people? Like maybe getting crystalloids from arena dueling or a drop in battlegrounds? With only 3 MPs a day.... its never going to happen for anyone like myself(a casual spender). This makes me sad

And to make matters worse i spent almost 800 crpyt tokens buying components from the crypt shop that i cant get back. Stupid move obviously because i failed to do my homework before i made the buy. GRRRR!

Just my two cents, would love if this would change in the near future.

THANKYA! <3

go ask 7road, besides its the same thing for everyone out there

Comment

Originally posted by xkeetsx View Post
      So im coming to realize without unloading serious amounts of cash... synthing 50 armor(let alone legendarying it) is basically impossible. Why not make this a feasible goal for people? Like maybe getting crystalloids from arena dueling or a drop in battlegrounds? With only 3 MPs a day.... its never going to happen for anyone like myself(a casual spender). This makes me sad

And to make matters worse i spent almost 800 crpyt tokens buying components from the crypt shop that i cant get back. Stupid move obviously because i failed to do my homework before i made the buy. GRRRR!

THANKYA! <3
      I make it without buy loids and make it legend... And im still 59v, so where you see problem? i know many ppl with 50pve without cash spend on that

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by xkeetsx View Post

THANKYA! <3
        my 2 other cents ... i spend time and keys made 3 mpds per day + summoner and now i have full 50 legendary. suck it up so why to get it easy when i got it the hard way?
        ps ... you can buy it that`s the fast way.

Comment

Working...
        X