Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Confirmed] Holy Will destroyer, Holy Ruthlessness and Holy Illusion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asceti View Post
    Maybe if they didn't rely on crits for rage...
    PvE set = plenty of rage...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      PvE set = plenty of rage...
      Yup PvE.

But Crits are still by far way stronger than Will Destroyer.

Especially if you have PvE set and Cash Clothing to make up for 0 Starting Rage.
      This also means you would have more than 4000 crit value (which = 160% crit rate - 10% jewel = 150% - 50% astra = 100%)
      Than adding in the passive +20% from most skills you use... you get 120% of crit rate.
      And that Determination and Will Destroyer adds same amount of bonus... this makes Determination stronger due to crit dmg's default 50% increase + 50% astral = 100% damage increase vs Will Destroyers 50% increase.

Else PvE set isn't worth using without Clothing (because you will have to always start out with ArrowStrike or Multi-Shot)

Comment

Originally posted by Iconic_Status View Post
        Any images of what lvl 80 equipment looks like?
        sadly no. everyone is wearing clothes so i didnt see them yet. i wouldn't be surprised if it's just another recolored version of the 55/60 set :P

edit: also this rumor is most likely not true AND even if it was, then we would get red determination too so you dont have to think about switching to WD as archer
        Last edited by Setsuna88; 07-18-2013, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
          sadly no. everyone is wearing clothes so i didnt see them yet. i wouldn't be surprised if it's just another recolored version of the 55/60 set :P

edit: also this rumor is most likely not true AND even if it was, then we would get red determination too so you dont have to think about switching to WD as archer
          Actually I do have an image of the 80 set but I can't pos it due to the fact that the thread will be closed by a mod. Can't talk or show anything about other companies.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Actually I do have an image of the 80 set but I can't pos it due to the fact that the thread will be closed by a mod. Can't talk or show anything about other companies.
            You can send PMs tho, just send the Links in PM.

Comment

Working...
            X