Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold Class War on Weekends instead of Weekdays

Hi.

I would like to request/petition for class wars to be held on weekends instead of weekdays.
    Tyvm.

how about no, game says 18+ , so its not the games problem that your 10 and in school, gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
      how about no, game says 18+ , so its not the games problem that your 10 and in school, gtfo.
      Can you then GTFO? Cause people who have the weekends off (Work), will like this idea as well.

I personally am okay with the time it is now, but i understand some people who work will miss out on this.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Where did the game say 18+? Are you high or something? Or beating off so frequently drove you insane?

And to the OP: Suggestion is reasonable. +1
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          Where did the game say 18+? Are you high or something? Or beating off so frequently drove you insane?

And to the OP: Suggestion is reasonable. +1
          if you would take a look at facebook , the game says is for 18+
          Your worst nightmare .
          Azazael - S20

Comment

Originally posted by R29228555 View Post
            if you would take a look at facebook , the game says is for 18+
            Oooohhh, really? Well, judging from the promo banners and pictures, I wouldn't be that surprised.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I'm all for this, Saturdays and Sundays, it'll be perfect. I know many who miss out on CW because they can't make the prelims.

Comment

You are such a retard its not about the school and age its about the thing that if it`s like that everyone will miss gb.Is it too hard for your small brain to figure that out?

Comment

+1 from me on this idea

Comment

some ppl work at night you know? and some players are international players that server time's day is other's night...
                    it will be great for everyone to have it in weekends... you gtfo lol

Comment

you are all thinking of your own time sched.. how about those people not available on weekends also?? have you think about that?

take what is serve in front of you.. dont ask more.

Comment

Working...
                      X