Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about class wars wagers

the ticket i sent brought me here,so...
    why you did the wager loss equal to half of the balens u bet with?or if it should be like this why u had the first one otherwise?i was about to put 5000 balens in wagers but after this change i wont,and i think that lot of players will do the same..i think u need to make it like the first one or 1st u will lose balens and 2nd its totally unfair cause i guess a lot of people bet at first one and took 100% their bet so their stronger now.
    Last edited by klouklounia18; 07-18-2013, 08:16 AM.

They realized they could add even more money grubbing to an ever increasing P2W game so they did...and they will continue to. I wouldn't be surprised to see next CW wagers at 1/4 balens

Comment

i think that this is just stupid,but no1 seem to care not even players...as this topic was read by 47 people and only you reply...

Comment

There were other thread,

Mainly the official stickied Class War thread in News sub-forum.

There were many ppls talking about it, but it doesn't seem like ppls really care much about the change.

PS: I see Prize Pool growing, so I guess ppls are still willing to wager.

Comment

ofc they are but they are not thinking that in 1st CW a lot of ppl took wildfire steed card just with 5k balens no matter of winning and now they need 10k anyway just a stupid move for me from gamemasters.

Comment

agreed i thought i would see how the first one went to have a better idea on how to wager and no i get screwed out of wildfire card. NOT HAPPY AT ALL
            Server 13 lvl 80 mage

Comment

Instead of cutting Wager in Half.

They should have lower the wager cap so you can't obtain Wildfire when you lose the wager.

But it will allow player to spend what they did before to obtain the other smaller mounts and such.

(it is still 5000 wager cap right now, so no matter what, you can't obtain 5000 glory crystals unless you're Top 50)
              (Top 11~50 = 2500 Glory, waget 5000 cap = 2500 Glory, Total = 5000 for wildfire)

There is no 10,000 wagers unless you win all 3 picks (and they have to be in correct order too)

Comment

@anichaos : what if i do several wager which if accumulated can be more 5k crystals- for example 4x @5k balens- i still will attain 10k crystal, right?
                Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Originally posted by RaitoZ View Post
                  @anichaos : what if i do several wager which if accumulated can be more 5k crystals- for example 4x @5k balens- i still will attain 10k crystal, right?
                  I do not know if you can do multiple Wagers, you can go ahead and try than post back here with a pic if you can wager more than 5000.

But I do know,

All Glory Crystals gets Wiped 2 days after the Finals, so you can not save up Glory Crystal.

Comment

ok...you can not make muti wagers....u get 1 chance, so make it a good one....and you can get wildfire if u only make to the top 100...2k ( top 100 ) 2500 ( 5k bet ) and the GC points that u earned before the finals...for me..== 2k+2500+640= wildfire...and yes , i think we were cheated compared to the 1st cw when it comes to wagers ..but you cant have EVERYTHING...somethings you have to work for.

Comment

@ Darknight7517 : are you positive we can't ? ..Btw, thank you for the info
                      Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Working...
                      X