Class secret :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class secret :)

Im a 55 lvl mage. It appears that my blunder in the early days of playing, due to ignorance, is surprisingly paying off. My 4/5 thunderbolt is constantly delivering far more damage than my 4/5 RoF and 3/4 MD, even QTE boosted. I experimented with the possible cause and it appears that I got it even stronger still. Has anybody else noticed anything similar?

Sounds like you're seeing things. RoF is stronger than Lightning Bolt, same as Meteoric Destroyer

Comment

The numbers and damage bar tell otherwise.

Comment

Lightning would do more damage per hit but not per use.
        [S52] Jynx

Comment

lol.. just lol

Comment

Originally posted by R27457875 View Post
            Im a 55 lvl mage. It appears that my blunder in the early days of playing, due to ignorance, is surprisingly paying off. My 4/5 thunderbolt is constantly delivering far more damage than my 4/5 RoF and 3/4 MD, even QTE boosted. I experimented with the possible cause and it appears that I got it even stronger still. Has anybody else noticed anything similar?
            Both Rain of Fire and Meteoric Destroyer hit harder than LIGHTNING bolt. Unless you meant that you're using Thunderer (couldn't be 4/4 with RoF only 4/5, so possibly 2/4 or 3/4) which, in that case, yeah, that'll hit harder than both values from RoF and Meteoric.

Anyways, you're likely only watching ONE of the 2 damage values that RoF and Meteor cause (meteor can do 3) and comparing those to the single damage value caused by Lightning Bolt.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
              Anyways, you're likely only watching ONE of the 2 damage values that RoF and Meteor cause (meteor can do 3) and comparing those to the single damage value caused by Lightning Bolt.
              Yep, i think this is the case too...
              -*-

"Lest, Their Haste Result In Critical Errors..."

---- cleanbean ----
              --- [S19] Desert Of Curses ---
              -- VaeVictis --
              - Mage -

Level 67 - 77k BR unblessed
              Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

Class secret

Comment

Working...
                X