Group arena mismatches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group arena mismatches

It's getting increasingly common for arena matchups to be completely one-sided. What's going on, and why do we now almost never see a fight where both sides actually have a decent chance of winning?

Is it the matching up, or is there a teeny tiny chance your arena team could be considered not the best of the bunch?

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
      It's getting increasingly common for arena matchups to be completely one-sided. What's going on, and why do we now almost never see a fight where both sides actually have a decent chance of winning?
      Tip play with played your exact level then see the outcome, seriously they're fine as long as you don't have level 70s and then 35s on your team.
      Wartune
      (S251) Level 48.
      Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

as i saw during time, better search for players on your level. is true that you will match against heavy cashiers or higher br but build your toon stronger . The arena matches the higher level in your team. So,try to figure out that having a higher level player in your team,wont lead you to many wins.
        Your worst nightmare .
        Azazael - S20

Comment

I'm talking about with everybody within 2 levels of each other on my team, and we're getting opponents who have to have 10 to 20k higher br. Constantly.

Comment

Interesting thing with having a 70 and 2 35s... is as I personally experienced... they will be put anywhere in between 35~70.
            (a level 72 and 2 level 35s owned my team of level 45+)

Meaning if they're placed into a match with level 35~50s... even tho the 2 level 35 will wipe out fast, the 70 will decimate and win the battle.

But if they're placed into 65 and above, than they will definitely lose. (unless the 70 is an ultra casher twink)

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
              I'm talking about with everybody within 2 levels of each other on my team, and we're getting opponents who have to have 10 to 20k higher br. Constantly.
              What's your level and BR and that of your teammates, and the alleged level and brs of your opponents? Maybe your team just isn't strong?

Comment

It DOES mismatch indeed. I always do GA with the same ppl, we're all lvl 59 and a couple of times we got to fight peeps in their early lvl 40s and conversely with lvl 70 monsters.

Also, I experience a weird bug in some of my 1st GA attempts, my battle starts and the opponents I see are 3 naked knights, but in fact my team in real fights ppl of our lvl in the same time, which we see as our 2nd GA match. After this the screen freezes and we cannot do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by eunmi View Post
                  Also, I experience a weird bug in some of my 1st GA attempts, my battle starts and the opponents I see are 3 naked knights, but in fact my team in real fights ppl of our lvl in the same time, which we see as our 2nd GA match. After this the screen freezes and we cannot do anything.
                  Aye, I get that one a lot! It's so bloody annoying! I've send in a ticket with screenshots, and later on even a video of the issue, and all I get in return is "We are undergoing testing to verify the integrity of the reported issue. We will then do our best to fix this as soon as possible." -_- As if the bloody video isn't enough proof, ffs.

Comment

i do some work in the industry and "We are undergoing testing to verify the integrity of the reported issue." is actually the nice way of reporting a conversation between an dev and a programmer, it goes a bit like this.....

dev: @$%t how the F&^* did that happen.....

programmer: dont ask me ive no idea .... what are we gonna tell the players......

dev: its ok the handbook has the perfect fob off for the players.... "We are undergoing testing to verify the integrity of the reported issue.".... there that should buy us some time...

Comment

@Balbagg: Ohh... I've thought of this before, but it went along the lines of...

Dev: A bug! So... what now?

Programmer: Let's grab some coffee! Ya know, ta get mah brain start working and stuffs.

Dev: Good idea, we have that copy paste thingy afterall. Leave it at that and they'll hold.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Not sure if I should bother sending in the new videos of all the times this bug happened... -_-

Comment

i like that death more refined than mine

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                            Not sure if I should bother sending in the new videos of all the times this bug happened... -_-
                            You should do it anyway!

It'll remind them at the least... some how...

Originally posted by Balbagg View Post
                            i like that death more refined than mine
                            Thanks! Reading too much of children's writtings forced me to refine most things.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                              Dev: A bug! So... what now?

Programmer: Let's grab some coffee! Ya know, ta get mah brain start working and stuffs.

Dev: Good idea, we have that copy paste thingy afterall. Leave it at that and they'll hold.
                              This. This to represent almost EVERY interaction with R2 Support.

Comment

Working...
                              X