Arena Glitch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Glitch?

i hope im not the only one noticed this in arena and hoping its not a glitch.

according to the server list: http://wartune.r2games.com/server/list

all missing numbers are merged right?

well i dont have any proof or screenshot to show coz it happened too fast to make an SS (yeah im low-tech to do this) and i have bumped on many arena matches that their server number doesnt match based on merged servers, like arena teams from: S22, S16,S122 and S60, S55, S120. and so on and so forth. can someone confirm if this is not or there's a glitch happening in arena that some doesnt knew about this or can someone post a ScreenShot if this also happened to you. coz some of these teams kick my team's butt and we have decent BRs and for some reason i can tell that these teams are not far from my team's lvl.
    I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
    and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Pretty sure that's just the server list for the east coast tab, no? And yeah, merged servers should be hidden so that only the "base" server they merged into would be listed; unless you had a character on one of those servers prior to the merger, since you'll still need to log in to the original server to get in game.
    Last edited by SinnedWill; 07-18-2013, 01:36 PM.

Comment

No -_-
      that;s one correct. No "base" server.
      They still stand as individual server, just that the inside are linked to each other.

S24 already merged with S13,21,27, and 33. Yet you can still see each server on server list.
      If I want to log in I need to log in from S24, log in from other server that merged will S24 will only make me starting new char.

And it;s not glitch.
      That one normal. Becouse that char from different server yet on same place (err... don;t know how to describe someting like this)
      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
      IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
        like arena teams from: S22, S16, S122 and S60, S55, S120.
        i completely understand you both but hey look at above, how can a S22 and S16 form a team with from S122 ? yes i wrote it correctly, from Server 122. and another team from S60, S55 with S120. that's way too high or lower for a merge to from a team, im from S78 and if this not a glitch i should have bump on them make a team from S120 or from lower servers. are you getting me guys? i'll post a Screenshot if i have bump next time i got one.
        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.

Comment

Becouse they get merged. lmao.
          That one some hilarious move from r2.

I don;t remember when exactly, but r2 did that. They merged those server XD
          If you curious, you can search it on news and event section. lol. I really want to laugh remembering this merged event.
          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
          IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
            If you curious, you can search it on news and event section. lol. I really want to laugh remembering this merged event.
            oh.. thank you! you cleared my mind, i got the links now and read some of them, it was a huge difference! why they skip us?! lol now i feel you.
            thanks again.
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....8-10-00-PM-EDT

Comment

Working...
            X