No announcement yet.

Spire Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do understand, very well in fact. That being said, allowing a 2nd "helper" Spire run does not magically give people more patience. Low-patience people will persist, and they will continue buying, because this game has so many things to try their patience with.

Comment

It doesn't give them more patience, but it will be less of a reason to buy stuffs.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Is it against forum rules to blatantly bump a good suggestion to keep it visible? If so...erm...

I'd argue that "free balens" already gives people "less of a reason to buy stuffs."

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
          Is it against forum rules to blatantly bump a good suggestion to keep it visible? If so...erm...

I'd argue that "free balens" already gives people "less of a reason to buy stuffs."
          Yes it is against forum rules to bump a thread...
          5. Powerposting, spamming, bumping, and flaming will result in the post being removed without any further notice.

If you were to have actually comment without suggesting it was a bump, you would have gotten away with people thinking you are just Necro posting (Condor term)
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post

Also to add, sadly, i have actually found out, and i have been playing for a while, not all countries have the free balens offer, only a few don't xD
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

for some reason the game management decided to it that way (1-spire run per player per day)..and they have a reason for it which we dont know exactly what it is.
              maybe, its because of exp gain abuse.. a lower lvl/BR player is not legitimate to get that much exp with the help of high lvl/BR players that has no attempts left.
              high lvl/BR with attempts helping a lower lvl/BR..sure why not, still there is a sacrafice that has been done..that high lvl/BR will lose some exp due to not maximizing his spire stage potential. its like giving his own exp gain to a lower lvl..seems fine. but, helping lower ones will give benefit without demerits.
              just to add, the deeper you go the more spire chest you get, more chest = more chance to get fas core which is a balen item..and this is R2 ahahha.. you know what i mean hahaha

why in MPDs it can be done?
              well, an average player (not a heavy casher one) can do and finish his bracket of MPDs with the right gear lvl.
              be helped or not, still a player can gain its max exp of that dungeon everyday.
              how about if we cant finish our own bracket of MPDs?
              well, you got issues on your toon lol.. or maybe the team itself has problems (class composition)
              i myself not a heavy casher and we did moon nm with ease at +-50k BR of all 4 members.

phew! to make it short, a NO NO to this thread xD

Comment

Interesting thread but i would say rather give an ability like 2nd or even unlimited runs to the guild masters and assist guild masters and guild officers however only your on the first attempt you will get xp and chest drop thereafter no xp and chest drops.
                Regards,

Character Name: RaZoRâ„¢
                Server Name:
                [S78] Mortling Stronghold
                Class: Knight
                BR: 380K+ and growing

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                  for some reason the game management decided to it that way (1-spire run per player per day)..and they have a reason for it which we dont know exactly what it is.

phew! to make it short, a NO NO to this thread xD

The management created it that way originally, yes.

HOWEVER, if the management left the game how it was created in it's original inception, then a suggestion box would not be necessary. But they are asking for input, and suggestions to improve game-play. Hence, the suggestion.

You can not improve upon a situation if you ignore it. You can not better a product if you are happy with the first concept and do not do further study and research to look at ways that it might be made even better than it currently is.

And this suggestion is NOT to make the spire like MPD's. I am NOT advocating unlimited attempts. I am proposing that 2 attempts a day, with only 1 attempt being rewarded, is something that should be seriously considered. And if not for the players who struggle to form groups, then the potential profit to ensue should appeal.

An increase in Spire runs could potentially drive balen purchases in the Spire Shop.
                  eVel Queen

Comment

like i said.. for sure they have a reason for doing this 1-run policy.. ofcourse they have thought of what you have thought. they are not noob not to know those.. they did it with tank because it does not contradict to their policy(maybe). im not saying not to do suggestion like this, i am just disagreeing to your suggestion. and saying what is inside me. oh and spire shop? im not so sure about those..

and, spire is just a late addition patch.. we didnt have trouble gaining exp back in the days.

its not good to take more than what is served

Comment

As a higher level cannot take low players to help them gather xp ...i do that all the time and get level 46-50 to level 6-7 in spire. So i dont bother too much with this option
                      Your worst nightmare .
                      Azazael - S20

Comment

Right now a Level 75 could drag a team of 46's into the spire, and help them get to higher levels. While this scenario is not likely, the potential for this already exists in the game.
                        I'm 64, and I usually do 1 run every week or 2 with 40 level toons, no reason to stop doing that just because I level a few more times

Comment

and before I get blasted, I was using 40 as a range, below 50, I know 46 is min for spire

Comment

Working...
                          X