Class Wars - questions regarding rankings etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omnipotent2013 View Post
    well, my friend and I were around 3850 and didnt place in mages cat in euro server
    What? I had rank 14 in mage prelims with 3650 points... (europe)..

Comment

So points don't mean anything then

Comment

Originally posted by Grazeh View Post
        I am really lost with class wars now I just can't figure out how exactly it works, for me their are players that are 48k BR ranked 80s and players ranked 100 with 0 wins but 70k BR? So confused.
        Those players who are rankrd 100 with 0 wins and massive BR most probably missed the finals of the CW and hence got no wins... but they still get 2k glory crystals

Comment

well, my friend and I were around 3850 and didnt place in mages cat in euro server
          Lies. 3850 means you only had 1 loss. That means you WILL have qualified.

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
          What? I had rank 14 in mage prelims with 3650 points... (europe)..
          He just proved you wrong.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Unless it's not based on points

Comment

Except it absolutely is based on points.

Comment

So, can you wager for George7 or Joji because I can't

Comment

I realize its points and the rankings are right after prelim calculations are completed and players notified if they're in or out, so I don't believe its last months but who know with screwy R2 ways of doing things. Still makes no sense to have 3600+ points and 11 wins but see people with less wins/pts moving on. Granted I know I don't spend enough to compete with the 70kBR + players.....still feel like I'm getting d-****.

Comment

that's cause you are
                    ChieftainRez
                    Knight
                    VictisHNR
                    [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

It is.... What else could it be based on?

Comment

This is just my observation but I guess CW works like solo arena but is cross server... So think of it this way in solo arena you fight hundreds of players of your class but when it is cross server you fight with thousands... In those thousands there have many who have perfect score who have 14 wins who have 13 wins who have 12 wins and so on and so forth... Heres an example if 15 players have 15 wins and 30 players have 14 wins and 50 players have 13 wins and 60 players have 12 wins now who are those who qualified lets compute 15(15 wins)+30(14 wins)+50(13 wins)=95 it means 95 players already qualified so the 5 other players who qualified came from the players who have 12 wins but in our example there are 60 players who have 12 wins and we need only 5.The 5 top battle ratings from the players who got 12 wins will be selected to complete the 100... Hope everyone gets my observation...

Comment

Except maybe 1 person gets 15 win, 1 person gets 14 wins, 2-3 people get 13 wins etc.
                          I won 12 of my 15 matches, and ranked #2.

Comment

Yah mine is just a rough computation just to give an idea to others... In your case maybe only 1 have a 13-15 wins and you ranked 2nd because from those players who have 12 wins you have the highest battle rating but I am sure that you are not the only player who have 12 wins coz I think there are many of it...

Comment

Not at all, cause you expect so many to have 15 wins, and so many to have 14 wins.. that those with 12 or lower wins don't stand a chance.
                              You're wrong, it's nothing to do with wins... It's points.. You could lose the first 5 matches, and win the last 10.. this will give you a better chance, than losing last 5 and winning first 10.

Comment

Rank Class Wars is a unfair...
                                300 serwers, on each server let the game 1000 players, This gives 300 000 players, and the best prize gets only 100 players... and who gets them ? mostly high casher... not quite that high casher have the best items, to get the next best items... What about the rest of the players ?

Comment

Working...
                                X