Class Wars - questions regarding rankings etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars - questions regarding rankings etc

#1. Do you have to participate in all 15 rounds to even be qualified for Top 100? It seems so but can find validation of that, and when I say seems so its because I've missed first 4 rounds then won the 11 I was able to make and see people in the Top 100 with less wins or even 0 wins....so Im a bit confused.

#2. I see a few players names I bit through the 15 rounds, on the Top 100 list and it shows they had/have less wins then I had but yet I get the in-game email "sorry but you suck, better luck next time SUCKA".....again I'm confused.

This one is for R2 specifically:

#3. I know you're whole point is making money but, since rewards are in Crystals (including wagers) why is there not an option to Wager the Crystals you've won during the Prelims rather than JUST balens? Or why is the wager/winnings not in balens as well?

Thanks for anyone who can clear any of this up for me.

Ranking is entirely based on points earned in the prelims. Not wins or losses. Top 100 point earners make the finals. As you also get points for losses, if you miss several matches it may be very hard to place.

Comment

But theres no feasible way for someone showing with 0 wins to have more points than someone with 11 wins......that's where Im still confused with their system

Comment

I won 12 matches, Lost 3 and ranked #2.

What you're probably looking at to see their wins is last months finals where it shows how many wins they had.

Getting to finals is entirely based on points, and some lose the first couple matches on purpose so the later matches are against weaker players.

Comment

i had 3270 pts with 11 wins for mages and appearantly i didn't make the top 100.

after the prelims last month i had less wins, made the top 100 and had close to 2k crystals.

this time more wins, didn't make top 100 and only had 654 crystals.
          Last edited by Bobbodiddy; 07-18-2013, 11:27 PM.

Comment

no, you can see the current list by looking at the wager ticket. there are people on it who definitely make you scratch your head. However, I just look at it as completely random and not really indicative of anything, other than another way r2 can siphon money out of their player base.
            ChieftainRez
            Knight
            VictisHNR
            [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Yea, feels like if you purposely lose the first 3~4 matches, you'll have a higher chance of facing against ppls that's weaker than you so you can win against them when the points at later matches are greater.

I am thinking you probably need like over 3600 points or something... donno... (cause a lot of ppls with 3200 points didn't make it)

Winning all matches gives you 4000 points.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                Yea, feels like if you purposely lose the first 3~4 matches, you'll have a higher chance of facing against ppls that's weaker than you so you can win against them when the points at later matches are greater.

I am thinking you probably need like over 3600 points or something... donno... (cause a lot of ppls with 3200 points didn't make it)

Winning all matches gives you 4000 points.
                That's why the finals is 1 point for win, 0 points for loss. Throwing away matches won't do you any good (in the finals).
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Battle rating has a basis for the cut off as well. Say the spots 95-100 are at 3300 points and there are 8 people with 33oo points. The top 5 with highest battle rating will get those slots the other 3 will lose even though they have 3300 points. It is the same for the finals if there a tie for number of wins the ones with highest battle rating win the slot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodkraft View Post
                    Battle rating has a basis for the cut off as well. Say the spots 95-100 are at 3300 points and there are 8 people with 33oo points. The top 5 with highest battle rating will get those slots the other 3 will lose even though they have 3300 points. It is the same for the finals if there a tie for number of wins the ones with highest battle rating win the slot.
                    Which sucks.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      Which sucks.
                      Yup, this is basically the Dev's way of telling us BattleRating = Everything, instead of ppls that says "BR is fake" "BR is not important" LOL.

This game is based around P2W Gears, the more P2W you buy, the more BR you obtain, and the more you win. (proven)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        Yup, this is basically the Dev's way of telling us BattleRating = Everything, instead of ppls that says "BR is fake" "BR is not important" LOL.

This game is based around P2W Gears, the more P2W you buy, the more BR you obtain, and the more you win. (proven)
                        For a game that lives on our time and money, what did you expect? Oh wait...
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

It can be totally random, me an everyday medium-low c. from a high server scored #14 with less then 60k br

Points are obtained by losing/winning.. IMO it is best if you lose 1-2 early fights so u get easy opponents for a while when point gain increases... then lose 1-2 more before the 5 last fights and hopefully u get 5 easier fights at end which u can use to boost yourself to a high rank as the ones above u are forced to face hard opponents and lose. (unless u are some top ranked player breezing through everything)

Comment

I am really lost with class wars now I just can't figure out how exactly it works, for me their are players that are 48k BR ranked 80s and players ranked 100 with 0 wins but 70k BR? So confused.
                            Wartune
                            (S251) Level 48.
                            Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

well, my friend and I were around 3850 and didnt place in mages cat in euro server

Comment

Working...
                              X