Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
    Rank Class Wars is a unfair...
    300 serwers, on each server let the game 1000 players, This gives 300 000 players, and the best prize gets only 100 players... and who gets them ? mostly high casher... not quite that high casher have the best items, to get the next best items... What about the rest of the players ?
    In the events so far, when have the weaker/free ever got the high rewards? It does makes sound like a jerk, but honestly its true.. the top get the goodies and they put in to get the best of the goodies, the rest gets the scraps.

Comment

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
      Rank Class Wars is a unfair...
      Define fair.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Androm3da, older players grow much slower than new players.
        They need 50m+ Gold just to increase +288 attack for example. Possibly more. Depends how good they are.
        Older players trying to make lv 7 gems, take much longer than new players trying to make lv 5 or lv 6 gems.

Sure, older players will have an advantage, but newer players will catch up faster, and be right behind them in no time as long as they play right.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          Not at all, cause you expect so many to have 15 wins, and so many to have 14 wins.. that those with 12 or lower wins don't stand a chance.
          You're wrong, it's nothing to do with wins... It's points.. You could lose the first 5 matches, and win the last 10.. this will give you a better chance, than losing last 5 and winning first 10.
          Yep. 5 last wins will score 1750 points, that is as many points as u get from the 8 first matches (all wins ofc), 350x5=200x5+250x3

Comment

Tell me, how this is possible that the only person from the entire server who got into top 100 was a mage with 52k br, lvl 55 set and Crusader title only. We have a mage 72k br (Lord Divine) with full legend 60 set who didn't make it.

Regarding to some first posts - a friend missed first 4/5 fights and won everything, when he joined, but had too little points to get in top 100.

Comment

And they call it fait. **.
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                I won 12 matches, Lost 3 and ranked #2.

What you're probably looking at to see their wins is last months finals where it shows how many wins they had.

Getting to finals is entirely based on points, and some lose the first couple matches on purpose so the later matches are against weaker players.
                I won 10 and i`m not into finals. The system must be buged. Is hard to believe that with 10 wins you cannot be on finals. This smells fishy....
                Your worst nightmare .
                Azazael - S20

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  Define fair.
                  There is nothing fair in this game. Why do you think they dont show us top100 . The higher br players will always be in front of lower br players even if they have the same amount of wins or loss in the preliminaries . This game makes me say "Good bye wartune" almost every day. And that`s why i stop spending. Pointless.
                  Your worst nightmare .
                  Azazael - S20

Comment

Originally posted by R29228555 View Post
                    There is nothing fair in this game. Why do you think they dont show us top100 . The higher br players will always be in front of lower br players even if they have the same amount of wins or loss in the preliminaries . This game makes me say "Good bye wartune" almost every day. And that`s why i stop spending. Pointless.
                    You didn't define fair.

Anyway, bye.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R29228555 View Post

SO , Do u mean its fair to let those players with lower br get to top 100 if they have same points? If so then why must a player struggle to become strong and increase br ? Why must they spend more cash just to be stronger?
                      Coupe De Grace

Comment

My version of Fair... being able to fight against same or +/-3 levels of your level instead of 10~15+ of your level.

BTW, there is no such thing as Fair within a P2W game. Proven fact.

Comment

Guys this isn't a FAIR event. It is meant to prove who are the TOP of their class. EVEN as it is, they don't have it right. I have another thread I started to prove that point. Lower BR and Lower Level players have a chance to move beyond the Prelim's if they can get enough points, that's what I managed to do, but I am by no means one of the top 100 of my class. Stop griping and expecting everything to be FAIR (handicap the better players to give the lower players a better chance). This event should be showing us all who the TOP BEST 100 class players are period.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            My version of Fair... being able to fight against same or +/-3 levels of your level instead of 10~15+ of your level.

BTW, there is no such thing as Fair within a P2W game. Proven fact.
                            10+ .. that is a bit to much, but I managed to take down several 70+s

Comment

Originally posted by LadeeGaga View Post
                              Guys this isn't a FAIR event. It is meant to prove who are the TOP of their class. EVEN as it is, they don't have it right. I have another thread I started to prove that point. Lower BR and Lower Level players have a chance to move beyond the Prelim's if they can get enough points, that's what I managed to do, but I am by no means one of the top 100 of my class. Stop griping and expecting everything to be FAIR (handicap the better players to give the lower players a better chance). This event should be showing us all who the TOP BEST 100 class players are period.
                              If it was just for show, I'd like to see lesser rewards. If you ask me it's an incentive to cash more. If you're top dog of your server, cashing isn't gonna change much, don't need to spend hundreds more, you're on top.
                              I think R2 wants the top 50 players to spend big, to further improve, and try get to #1

Comment

I think the system is fraud. One person who beat redoga wasnt in the top 100, Linketong is seen throwing fireballs half the time last CW, then the prelims this CW and then out of no where gets 1st and we cant even see who the other top 2 were in mage class. So, next month when everyone thinks for sure Linketong will win, Linke will take a dive again just so people can't win their wagers.

Comment

Working...
                                X