Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory Shop Items

Dear developers,

It would be much appreciated if you could add level 50 legendary stones to the rewards in the Glory Shop. Many who play the class wars are 50-59 and they certainly could use those. Another item that would be very nice to see would be crystalloids.

Best, Thomas
    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

u have that in MPD and in guild shop

Comment

Originally posted by veevasi90 View Post
      u have that in MPD and in guild shop
      Not like that matter much...

Since level 60 Legendary is also in Guild Shop and MPD, but it also still have a Pack as reward in Glory Shop.

What I am thinking is... they're encouraging you to actually be level 60+ in the game, so you can actually be Top 100 in Class War and obtain stuff in Glory Shop (unless you're a major casher)

Comment

Fair point nothing wrong with adding them considering class wars is for level 50 and above...
        SUPERIORMAN
        SERVER 82
        GUILD LEGAL-RO
        VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
        WINGS - CHECK
        RHINO - CHECK
        LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

I don't see no point in why they shouldn't be there but they are also in guild shop and in MPDs, but since most people tend to wait and save for the 60 leg set I imagine that's one reason they weren't added.
          Want to file a ticket? Click .
          Please read the rules: &

Comment

Working...
          X