Dds ds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dds ds

Hello, does anyone have maxed DDS on archer? Does it deal 202% + 383 dmg on each shot it do ( i think was 3 shots) or is it total damage it can deal
    Also is it better to use on world boss instead of normal delphic?

From seeing it in gbs... using normal DS is better (it is possible to double with it and it has that +20% crit, aswell as the dmg looks worse at 1 target... but using it at a group is insanely effective)

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      From seeing it in gbs... using normal DS is better (it is possible to double with it and it has that +20% crit, aswell as the dmg looks worse at 1 target... but using it at a group is insanely effective)
      DDS is endgame archer skill, before 70+ you can better use your skillpoints.
      This 202%+x dmg is total dmg what you can deal to each target what is great in endgame GA fights. But only if you have very high crit and dont lose rage when use luni
      Personaly i prefere DS but im 59v so have choice...DDS or battlePowers

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        DDS is endgame archer skill, before 70+ you can better use your skillpoints.
        This 202%+x dmg is total dmg what you can deal to each target what is great in endgame GA fights. But only if you have very high crit and dont lose rage when use luni
        Personaly i prefere DS but im 59v so have choice...DDS or battlePowers
        You really dont need 70+^^ .. a dual tree can be just as good instead:P
        You know, I do know its a lategame skill -_-''. I replied about it being used in wb ^^ ....so I dont really get the purpose of your quote:/

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
          You really dont need 70+^^ .. a dual tree can be just as good instead:P
          You know, I do know its a lategame skill -_-''. I replied about it being used in wb ^^ ....so I dont really get the purpose of your quote:/
          Only this part aBout 70+ is answer to your post xD So dont be mad^^ rest i deal to this guy who start theard
          And before 70v even with dst we have more useful skills in pvp then dDs what is useful in maybe gb, need to many rage for fights in Ga so you must have high clothing
          Sry^^
          Last edited by miQQQs; 07-20-2013, 02:34 AM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Only this part aBout 70+ is answer to your post xD So dont be mad^^ rest i deal to this guy who start theard
            And before 70v even with dst we have more useful skills in pvp then dDs what is useful in maybe gb, need to many rage for fights in Ga so you must have high clothing
            Sry^^
            Oh I wasen't mad, just a bit confused:P. Yeah so far the only use I found for it is GB due to inspiration. for GA, if u have very high clothing yes and LD maybe.. but lunatic with cd talent is probably better.

Comment

Working...
            X