Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class Warfare: Flawed, not the top 100 of Class, it's a random luck-based on match up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nubito
    replied
    lol, i get top 50 in last CW
    and now i cant even pass top 100
    i meet same monster few time
    but idk why i not upset like u
    ahahahahah
    basicly we same type of players

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    In any tournament in real life, matchups are based on randomness (luck of the draw).

Class wars is no different.
    True and not true. True that match ups may be random but not true in the sense that all trounies of some sort require some skill in it. usually only the most skillful people go into there tournies. While wartune requires virtually no skill at all. Just how big your pockets are.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    In any tournament in real life, matchups are based on randomness (luck of the draw).

Class wars is no different.

Leave a comment:

• Grazeh
    replied
    Originally posted by LadeeGaga View Post
    I will make my point, this past CW preliminary rounds, I made it to top 100. I am 75. And I am certain I should not be there. Don't get me wrong, I will take the reward, and I did my best, but I am no where in the top 100 of the Knight class. Here are some of my stats:
    I am lvl 64 and with all scrolls and pots for the battles my BR was around 53k.

I have never had VIP except I bought a month of it two weeks ago to get all my skills and troops caught up to my level.

I wear level 55 gear, and lvl 50 rings and Jewelry. One of my Jewelry pcs is not yet Legendary, the others are.

I am basically a free player. I take advantage of whatever freebies they throw our way, my clothes are level 2 now, my wings are lvl 1.

I have purchased NO mounts, I have earned the pieces to own 6 mounts.

I am an Knight Crusader. I got it a couple weeks ago. I haven't lost it yet, but I don't do BG too often, I lose too often. Sometimes I will leave with -400, sometimes -200 and everything in between. I also will be successful at times and gain maybe 100 or so. I need 22371 for next level. I gain most of my honor from my guild's GB.

So I have come to the conclusion that CW is not a true test of who is the best in the class, it's luck based on your match ups. As I can attest.
    I understand where you're coming from but can I get an insight to how many points you gained? S

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Totally random... but it does actually have a shred of decenty in it. The absolute top players that compete for the title will go through (unless something very drastic occurs).

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    OP is right: too much randomness.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    You have luck,you meet weak ppl. Whats wrong with that? You should be happy , get more glory and nice stuffs
    You win your fights,you have reward for that

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    pretty sure people already know that match ups are based on luck, except for the top of the class players who are always going to get in :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X