Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class Warfare: Flawed, not the top 100 of Class, it's a random luck-based on match up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Warfare: Flawed, not the top 100 of Class, it's a random luck-based on match up

I will make my point, this past CW preliminary rounds, I made it to top 100. I am 75. And I am certain I should not be there. Don't get me wrong, I will take the reward, and I did my best, but I am no where in the top 100 of the Knight class. Here are some of my stats:
    I am lvl 64 and with all scrolls and pots for the battles my BR was around 53k.

I have never had VIP except I bought a month of it two weeks ago to get all my skills and troops caught up to my level.

I wear level 55 gear, and lvl 50 rings and Jewelry. One of my Jewelry pcs is not yet Legendary, the others are.

I am basically a free player. I take advantage of whatever freebies they throw our way, my clothes are level 2 now, my wings are lvl 1.

I have purchased NO mounts, I have earned the pieces to own 6 mounts.

I am an Knight Crusader. I got it a couple weeks ago. I haven't lost it yet, but I don't do BG too often, I lose too often. Sometimes I will leave with -400, sometimes -200 and everything in between. I also will be successful at times and gain maybe 100 or so. I need 22371 for next level. I gain most of my honor from my guild's GB.

So I have come to the conclusion that CW is not a true test of who is the best in the class, it's luck based on your match ups. As I can attest.

pretty sure people already know that match ups are based on luck, except for the top of the class players who are always going to get in :P

Comment

You have luck,you meet weak ppl. Whats wrong with that? You should be happy , get more glory and nice stuffs
      You win your fights,you have reward for that

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

OP is right: too much randomness.
        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
        I do not exist.
        For real.

Comment

Totally random... but it does actually have a shred of decenty in it. The absolute top players that compete for the title will go through (unless something very drastic occurs).

Comment

Originally posted by LadeeGaga View Post
            I will make my point, this past CW preliminary rounds, I made it to top 100. I am 75. And I am certain I should not be there. Don't get me wrong, I will take the reward, and I did my best, but I am no where in the top 100 of the Knight class. Here are some of my stats:
            I am lvl 64 and with all scrolls and pots for the battles my BR was around 53k.

I have never had VIP except I bought a month of it two weeks ago to get all my skills and troops caught up to my level.

I wear level 55 gear, and lvl 50 rings and Jewelry. One of my Jewelry pcs is not yet Legendary, the others are.

I am basically a free player. I take advantage of whatever freebies they throw our way, my clothes are level 2 now, my wings are lvl 1.

I have purchased NO mounts, I have earned the pieces to own 6 mounts.

I am an Knight Crusader. I got it a couple weeks ago. I haven't lost it yet, but I don't do BG too often, I lose too often. Sometimes I will leave with -400, sometimes -200 and everything in between. I also will be successful at times and gain maybe 100 or so. I need 22371 for next level. I gain most of my honor from my guild's GB.

So I have come to the conclusion that CW is not a true test of who is the best in the class, it's luck based on your match ups. As I can attest.
            I understand where you're coming from but can I get an insight to how many points you gained? S
            Wartune
            (S251) Level 48.
            Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

In any tournament in real life, matchups are based on randomness (luck of the draw).

Class wars is no different.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                In any tournament in real life, matchups are based on randomness (luck of the draw).

True and not true. True that match ups may be random but not true in the sense that all trounies of some sort require some skill in it. usually only the most skillful people go into there tournies. While wartune requires virtually no skill at all. Just how big your pockets are.

Comment

lol, i get top 50 in last CW
                  and now i cant even pass top 100
                  i meet same monster few time
                  but idk why i not upset like u
                  ahahahahah
                  basicly we same type of players
                  Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    True and not true. True that match ups may be random but not true in the sense that all trounies of some sort require some skill in it. usually only the most skillful people go into there tournies. While wartune requires virtually no skill at all. Just how big your pockets are.
                    Well, we're talking about two different things here:
                    1) Matchups
                    2) Winning the Tourney (Class Wars)

We agree that matchups are random. Winning the tourney depends on a lot of factors.
                    Cash is the single most important factor. However, it is also true in some real life championships.

I don't know if you follow European soccer over the past 20 years. These days, big private families (or companies) buy a soccer club, pumped in billions of dollars just to compete. Think Manchester City, Chelsea, etc.

So I digress. But we know that money makes the world go around in a lot of situations, not just wartune.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post

Real factor is... TIME > MONEY> SKILLS(experience of how your class works) on wartune .. pocket isnt everything ;D
                      BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                        Real factor is... TIME > MONEY> SKILLS(experience of how your class works) on wartune .. pocket isnt everything ;D
                        The following statements reflect better.

Money + Time > Money
                        Money + Time > Time
                        Money > Time

For Money > Time, think of onimad vs Zebq.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

The following statements reflect better.

Money + Time > Money
                          Money + Time > Time
                          Money > Time

For Money > Time, think of onimad vs Zebq.

Im not saying ur wrong but u have to look at the long run, how long will zebq be around and cash like that? lets say he quits in 2-3 months ? and onimad playes for anohter year? = Time > money
                          In order to get super strong u still need time.. money just speed up the process ;D
                          BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

It may be difficult for you to comprehend, but wartune isn't real life.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                              It may be difficult for you to comprehend, but wartune isn't real life.
                              And your point is... ?
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X