Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class Warfare: Flawed, not the top 100 of Class, it's a random luck-based on match up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    And your point is... ?
    My point is that eventhough YOU live within the wartune world because it's the only place you mean anything, the two things aren't comparable. Wartune revolves around certain things, real world is much more complicated. Still waiting for your reply on the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Grazeh View Post
      I understand where you're coming from but can I get an insight to how many points you gained? S
      I am not sure really. I just fought and tried to outsmart my oponent. Timing of Intercept for best effect, also I have X2 Level 6 Rage rune to use. Points when I won were 250, but I noticed after a bit, I am not certain at what point, but past midway, I started to gain 350 points per win. I ended with 3360 points. 672 Crystals x 5 = 3360 points. I think what helped me also was losing when I needed to brought me easier opponents, then I had a couple losses before winning my last 4 or 5.
      Last edited by LadeeGaga; 07-20-2013, 10:37 AM.

Comment

If you got into top 100 with 3360 points, I hate you. I ended up with 3180. Dang just two more wins and I'd have been in. Oh well, there's always next month.

To OP, you mean basketball is REAL LIFE? a game's a game

Comment

Of all things to complain about?

This is what makes Class Wars FAIR.

Anyone can get into top 100, and anyone can get knocked out of top 100.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            Of all things to complain about?

This is what makes Class Wars FAIR.

Anyone can get into top 100, and anyone can get knocked out of top 100.
            You are right. It's just that I thought it was a test to determine who was the best 100 in the game, but really, the Prelims are not. I call the CW flawed, but in reality it's my thinking that is flawed. After reading responses and mulling it over, I have changed my impression of CW. It is about level, BR, Skills, whatever you can bring to the fight, but equally important, it's about the luck of the draw in your matches, and perhaps the timing of your losses.

Comment

Originally posted by LadeeGaga View Post
              You are right. It's just that I thought it was a test to determine who was the best 100 in the game, but really, the Prelims are not. I call the CW flawed, but in reality it's my thinking that is flawed. After reading responses and mulling it over, I have changed my impression of CW. It is about level, BR, Skills, whatever you can bring to the fight, but equally important, it's about the luck of the draw in your matches, and perhaps the timing of your losses.
              Always an element of luck in tournaments. You may get sick, the weather may not be good, etc.
              So and, so yes, winning a tourney needs luck too
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

I am basically a free player. I take advantage of whatever freebies they throw our way, my clothes are level 2 now, my wings are lvl 1.
                I am not sure really. I just fought and tried to outsmart my oponent. Timing of Intercept for best effect, also I have X2 Rage rune to use.
                How are you "basically a free player" when you have wings and rage runes? The fact that you balened enough to get a rage rune of that high level should answer your question of how you got into top 100 . Balens> everything.

Comment

Yah my gameplay cost is 5 months vip and the initial 3k balens for my whole game life but i call myself a vip player and not a balenor... For me balenors are for those individuals who buy balens frequently...

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
                    Yah my gameplay cost is 5 months vip and the initial 3k balens for my whole game life but i call myself a vip player and not a balenor... For me balenors are for those individuals who buy balens frequently...
                    You are a light-light :P
                    Frequent cashers are medium/high/heavy/howdiduevenmanagetopaythatmuchufrikkingmonsterofaplayersinglehandedlywipingourasses

Comment

This is just my observation but I guess CW works like solo arena but is cross server... So think of it this way in solo arena you fight hundreds of players of your class but when it is cross server you fight with thousands... In those thousands there have many who have perfect score who have 14 wins who have 13 wins who have 12 wins and so on and so forth... Heres an example if 15 players have 15 wins and 30 players have 14 wins and 50 players have 13 wins and 60 players have 12 wins now who are those who qualified lets compute 15(15 wins)+30(14 wins)+50(13 wins)=95 it means 95 players already qualified so the 5 other players who qualified came from the players who have 12 wins but in our example there are 60 players who have 12 wins and we need only 5.The 5 top battle ratings from the players who got 12 wins will be selected to complete the 100... Hope everyone gets my observation...

Comment

This is just my observation but I guess CW works like solo arena but is cross server... So think of it this way in solo arena you fight hundreds of players of your class but when it is cross server you fight with thousands... In those thousands there have many who have perfect score who have 14 wins who have 13 wins who have 12 wins and so on and so forth... Heres an example if 15 players have 15 wins and 30 players have 14 wins and 50 players have 13 wins and 60 players have 12 wins now who are those who qualified lets compute 15(15 wins)+30(14 wins)+50(13 wins)=95 it means 95 players already qualified so the 5 other players who qualified came from the players who have 12 wins but in our example there are 60 players who have 12 wins and we need only 5.The 5 top battle ratings from the players who got 12 wins will be selected to complete the 100... Hope everyone gets my observation...
                        Not sure what you are talking about. It is incomprehensible.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I dont believe that it goes by amounts of wins like it does in the finale, because I had 12 wins and a mere 60k br.. with high rank, there got to be more then 13 ppl with 12 wins or more with higher br then me:&. That is why they have point system, by getting the late wins you get more points for X wins then early X wins because the point rewarded gets higher and higher.

Comment

That can't be right, i scored 3380 and din't get in (676) crystals. You can se your score now if you open the class war button.

I just got a little upset that i got a knight with 84k br on last fight, even tho i had lost some on purpose to achieve lower score before last matchs But happens, don't think i will qualify next wars as i had improved all i could basically and won't grow much.
                            WARTUNE --- SERVER: (S65) Selsmire Stronghold CHAR: (Lvl 80 Knight) Scootermtb
                            LEAGUE OF ANGELS --- SERVER: (S1) Nocturna's Tear CHAR: (Lvl 69 Berserker) scootermtb

Comment

I'm lvl 59 archer with IC title. My BR in these CW was higher by around 5K than in the first CW + I was almost fully potted which gave me 55K BR, yet I didn't do any better than last time. Since the first match I got to fight with ppl of higher lvls and around my BR, the lowest I fought had lvl 62 templars I think.

CW are just pure luck. I will just wait another month, maybe I will have more luck....

Comment

think if the top 3 mages or archers or knights meet back to back in all 15 rounds
                                out of 3 only 1 might make it though to top 100

yea luck is needed

Luck is part of ur strength too

isst flawed ? yes it is

But is it really that flawed that nid to be corrected ?

If u truly think it nids to be fair then there is no nid to fight

the highest br just win by their br gauge

then another group of ppl will b !tch = LOL never ending non satisfying players cycle

May I give a suggestion mildly

Take it like a man or woman or something in between or humans or aliens ...........
                                Last edited by R23457577; 07-20-2013, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X