Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class Warfare: Flawed, not the top 100 of Class, it's a random luck-based on match up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm low br players reaching the finals when they dont belong in it has not much to do with luck... it has to do with the fact they just exploit the points reward system by losing on purpose the 3-4 first battles so they can win the later fights that gives more points. I dont see how that can be called fair...
    If CW was once every week i could accept that, but as it is only once a month its unacceptable that so low br players can get a shot at finals by using a totally unfair "strategy", when way, way higher br than them cant get a spot in finals by playing it the fair way.

Comment

Originally posted by anton0011 View Post
      How are you "basically a free player" when you have wings and rage runes? The fact that you balened enough to get a rage rune of that high level should answer your question of how you got into top 100 . Balens> everything.
      I have never bought a Rage Rune. It is NOT a FACT that I "balened enough to get a rage rune".

I use all my Minor ones for Rage and I have never missed a TT battle yet. Yes I have purchased one month of VIP, and I did purchase Wings when I began to play the game. I do have some balens, but I use them for Crypt Key purchases. I got the most recent ones by getting a Discover Credit Card. This gave me over 5k Balens, and will fund a whole heck of a lot of Crypt Keys. I must be doing something right to convince you that I have purchased Rage Runes, thanks for the compliment.

Balens are not > everything.
      Last edited by LadeeGaga; 07-20-2013, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Just FYI, there's a very good Knight on my server, level 62 45k BR unbuffed that has made it to the top 100. She certainly isn't the in the best 100 Knights in the game, but she is damn sure one of the best lvl 62 knights in the game ATM.
        Last edited by LadeeGaga; 07-21-2013, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LadeeGaga View Post
          Just FYI, there's a very good Knight on my server, level 62 45k BR unbuffed that has made it to the top 100. She is NOT top 100 either, but she is damn sure one of the best lvl 62 knights in the game ATM.
          yeah agreed, my friend who has 40k br unbuffed is also in the top 100 too, he is a good archer, helping people with dens and always in the top 10 for world boss. A very good archer, always helping people out. He is also one of the best archer in the cross server, even though there are many with 90k br buffed.

Comment

actually. the matchups aren't entirely random. the better you do, the tougher your opponets become. you can intentionally lose first few rounds and thus force the 'intelligent matching' to put you up against weaker players because it thinks you're weaker due to those losses. an exploit that needs to be killed. but r2 seems to want to ignore it.

meh. **** happens. and i refuse to exploit ever. so if that means i get screwed on cw, so be it. maybe r2 wants less players, and more cheaters.

Comment

well dont count yourself out u might not be top 100 according to br but if u did your best then u get what u deserve and congrats on makeing the top 100 hope u can get some good prizes because i think you deserve them.
              LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Originally posted by LadeeGaga View Post
                You are right. It's just that I thought it was a test to determine who was the best 100 in the game, but really, the Prelims are not. I call the CW flawed, but in reality it's my thinking that is flawed. After reading responses and mulling it over, I have changed my impression of CW. It is about level, BR, Skills, whatever you can bring to the fight, but equally important, it's about the luck of the draw in your matches, and perhaps the timing of your losses.
                I tried to time my losses this time, like I read on forums last month.
                It didn't work. I ended with about the same points (thanks god not less!) as before. The last 2-3 matches were too hard, but the ones before that were all very easy. Loosing at first just make the most fights easier, it works for weak people, but in the end... same ****.
                I did one single mistake, that is not removing templars so I won the very first fight.
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

Originally posted by TatsuAzhrei View Post
                  actually. the matchups aren't entirely random. the better you do, the tougher your opponets become. you can intentionally lose first few rounds and thus force the 'intelligent matching' to put you up against weaker players because it thinks you're weaker due to those losses. an exploit that needs to be killed. but r2 seems to want to ignore it.
                  It's not an exploit and it wont guarantee your placement in top100. It just makes the middle matches easier. And therefore more BORING.
                  Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                  I do not exist.
                  For real.

Comment

Working...
                  X