• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
    lol, revive skill?
    not all ppl have lot spare time to play
    imagine it in cross server group arena
    I doubt it would be used a lot, It would probably be an 80/100 rage cost skill and having that much in GA is very rare.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
      And how that healing mage would survive pvp then? By only healing, healing... who will create a character that will only help others and can't even help himself? Can't even fight for himself? And that damage mage? Always have the lowest pdef and hp, everyone can kill that damage mage then, coz he can't heal and he will not be able to kill anyone but only the fools who have not built their character strong enough!
      who say that class wouldnt have attacking skills? i want a class which be similar to perfect world's priest
      and damager mage will have heal too, but less than priest
      Last edited by dr.curse; 07-20-2013, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dr.curse View Post
        who say that class wouldnt have attacking skills? i want a class which be similar to perfect world's priest
        and damager mage will have heal too, but less than priest
        Have you played priest? Worst 1 on 1 class in the dam game...... maybe veno...

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
          i dont think so, i have a 100+ priest friend and he is very strong in PvP

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
            But at least in that game, you can always play in a party... Wartune, in the other hand, has a majority of events based on individual performance. A Priest like class in CW and BG... GOD! NO!
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              But at least in that game, you can always play in a party... Wartune, in the other hand, has a majority of events based on individual performance. A Priest like class in CW and BG... GOD! NO!
              a priest in 1v1 lmao, makes mage on go fast xD

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                *Imagine 3 Healers play revives*... GOOD GOD NO!!!
                I would go in with creamy as a healer spec and me on revives and a really low level/weak player... and then take 20mins per fight while creamy & I keep our plaything alive, they would deal all the damage and win us the match...
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Current mages already can heal the entire party for +50% health to everyone, have a regen spell that heals 30% hp total, and a normal heal spell with low CD that already heals 40-50% or so HP. They already heal more than many healing classes do in other MMOs, for crying out loud. A dedicated healing class would just be overheal.

Comment

i think thats not needed, what they need to add is REVIVE skill in mage skill set right?? MAGES need that a lot specially in dungeons and spire.. thats what mage lack here

Comment

i said add revive to priests not mages

Comment

Subclasses would actually be fun, atleast if you could change between them for a voucher fee or something

Comment

Working...
                        X