plunder cheat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plunder cheat

I have an account that at night, I put on city protect and in the morning I find I have been plundered. This has now happened 3 days in a row with the same character doing the plundering.

So I am starting to wonder is this a bug or cheat/exploit because there I no way this can happen 3 times.

Anybody have any ideas

Thank you

Are you offline for so long that the CPT expires?

Comment

Can you give us some more details ?
      Like was it the protection you got by using the tokens, or was it the protection added because you were plundered.
      Also, how long was the protection you had on you, and howlong were you gone/ after howlong did the attack happen.
      When you came back was the protection still there, or was that gone as well?

Comment

No I usually log in within 6 hrs - so icon says I have at least 1 hour left. I did look at logs and all plunders happened right after daily server reset. It was a city protect token

Comment

k last night 2am (11 am server time) I pop city protect token - 8 hours protect. I go to bed for 6 hours eat breakfast and log - It is now 8:30 am (5:30 server time)
          Icon says I have 1 1/2 hour protect left. I look at log - got plunder 1/2 hour ago.

Day before I used 2 tokens and had 5hrs left day before was 1 hour left.

I going to try tonight and see if 4th time in a row something got to be up

Comment

I have heard this mentioned in guild chant several times, there is some exploit that allows people to plunder even while the plundered city is protected.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	raid-edited.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	422.5 KB
ID:	1671962

Done this several days in a row here is a screen shot as proof

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodkraft View Post
                I have an account that at night, I put on city protect and in the morning I find I have been plundered. This has now happened 3 days in a row with the same character doing the plundering.

So I am starting to wonder is this a bug or cheat/exploit because there I no way this can happen 3 times.

Anybody have any ideas

Thank you
                Maybe you just forgot to delete message or read it before you log out. And actually thought its is 3x lol!

Comment

That screenshot looks fine, the protection might say 1 hour 48 minutes or something

Comment

Indeed, that screen shot is showing that you just got attacked so your city protection (2 hours) just got activated. What you are seeing when you login is the residual of the 2h protection remaining. So, in otherwords, you still have city protection because you got attacked, not you got attacked while in protection.

Comment

This has actually happened to me once or twice a few months back and hasn't happened since. The odd part of it was that I was holding onto a few million for enchanting but when I was plundered under city prot, they only received a little bit of gold. Because of that, I brushed it off as a bug.

Comment

Originally posted by jab1432 View Post
                        Indeed, that screen shot is showing that you just got attacked so your city protection (2 hours) just got activated. What you are seeing when you login is the residual of the 2h protection remaining. So, in otherwords, you still have city protection because you got attacked, not you got attacked while in protection.
                        Not sure on that tho (I can't really tell)

Even tho it might be the buff that procs when you get attack.

It doesn't explain the 8 hour city protection where OP activate it at 2:00am ~ 8:30am (a 6 hour 30 mins duration)

This would mean OP still have around 1 hour 30 mins of protection left, however, OP is stating he/she got attacked while there was still Protection time left.

Or is there a 6 hour city protect I do not know about?
                        Last edited by anichaos; 07-24-2013, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodkraft View Post
                          k last night 2am (11 am server time) I pop city protect token - 8 hours protect. I go to bed for 6 hours eat breakfast and log - It is now 8:30 am (5:30 server time)
                          Icon says I have 1 1/2 hour protect left. I look at log - got plunder 1/2 hour ago.

Day before I used 2 tokens and had 5hrs left day before was 1 hour left.

I going to try tonight and see if 4th time in a row something got to be up

I has been accused of hacking a few times by the same guy who has ****** people off on our server so bad, that he has to have city protect on his city constantly. He would put an 8 hour protect on and after server reset, I would check his city to see what the timer said on his city. Just after it runs out, I hit his city. Well, after you hit a city and plunder it, it gets an automatic 2 hour protect. The guy is such a noob that he doesn't realize this and claims that I somehow I hacked him and he post pics of his battle report times which show he was plundered and that he had 1.5 hours left on protection and we all get a good laugh. I keep telling him to report me if he thinks I'm hacking...I figure the GM's need a good laugh too.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri54 View Post
                            I has been accused of hacking a few times by the same guy who has ****** people off on our server so bad, that he has to have city protect on his city constantly. He would put an 8 hour protect on and after server reset, I would check his city to see what the timer said on his city. Just after it runs out, I hit his city. Well, after you hit a city and plunder it, it gets an automatic 2 hour protect. The guy is such a noob that he doesn't realize this and claims that I somehow I hacked him and he post pics of his battle report times which show he was plundered and that he had 1.5 hours left on protection and we all get a good laugh. I keep telling him to report me if he thinks I'm hacking...I figure the GM's need a good laugh too.
                            Than it's most likely a City Protection Bug.

Because from his description, he should still have City Protection up.

However, from your description, you're stating you saw his City Protection ran out.

This needs some investigation... LOL

(Where it should still be up, but other players sees you as off and they can attack)
                            (and from this thread, it seems to happen to other players too)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              Than it's most likely a City Protection Bug.

Because from his description, he should still have City Protection up.

However, from your description, you're stating you saw his City Protection ran out.

This needs some investigation... LOL

(Where it should still be up, but other players sees you as off and they can attack)
                              (and from this thread, it seems to happen to other players too)

Don't think this is the case....what I think it is...and from his post of battle reports, he thinks his 2 hour protect is part of his 8 hour protect. He stated...with a few cuss words thrown in, that he was still under protection when I plundered him...problem is, he is showing my attack at the 2 hours mark (when he got the auto protect) and the fact that he still had 1.5 hours left when he was e-mailing, PM'n and message spamming me tells me he's a noob.

Comment

Working...
                              X