Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Poll would be awesome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Poll would be awesome

I would like to suggest that a poll the guild option be added, so that G M 's and *** G M could ask a question and provide a few answers and the guild members could just pick which one suits them. That way we could make changes to the guild that members want without having to spend 175 balens on guild mail. Just a thought and I know not everyone will agree.
    Nicki81

Mage's Rock

No, I like it. Neat, clean...unlike the jumbled mess of guild chat squabbling any "vote" entails currently.

Comment

Just wondering about the censored part..that's funny when you can't use abbreviations for everything there is

Comment

That is why u make a "guild forum" and place polls and issues

Comment

Originally posted by chimera132 View Post
          That is why u make a "guild forum" and place polls and issues
          Or a guild FB group... and only have 1/5 of the membership show up...
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Needs to be a mandatory poll though.

As soon as player logs in, he is asked whatever the question is and given a choice to pick from.

Otherwise, as Ginger said only a handful will actually vote. I've tried **** like this before.. To try find most active times for ToA/DA.

Comment

Yeah, guild forums only work if you can actually *get* people to join in and participate...it's not easy.

Comment

Working...
              X